Trump Decision To Speak @ West Point Will Put 1000 Cadets In Quarantine

BarryLaverty

Deciding to force himself on West Point by making them have a live graduation will force them to come back into NY, from all over the country,  be tested and placed in quarantine in masks for 14 days. Outraged, anyone? I am both outraged and a little angry, but not surprised at the level of narcissistic behavior. 

• Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 1

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Barry. Post sometime when you’re not outraged. Now that will get our attention. I wished someone would force our school to do graduation. I’ve been looking forward to seeing my daughter walk that stage. She will never get it back. 

Little bit different to have a local, optional ceremony, and remember, I have a senior daughter of my own, that if they are allowed to hold it, no one will have to fly in from all over the country to take part, no one will have to be quarantined, and really, no one HAS to participate, like always, and THIS. Why that isn't clearly different, forgive me, I don't get it. 
And you all do know that West Point is in New York, right? Not Longview. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Barry. Post sometime when you’re not outraged. Now that will get our attention. I wished someone would force our school to do graduation. I’ve been looking forward to seeing my daughter walk that stage. She will never get it back. 

He’s a liberal, they’re always outraged.  They can’t live without being offended, oppressed or outraged.  It’s not possible

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Deciding to force himself on West Point by making them have a live graduation will force them to come back into NY, from all over the country,  be tested and placed in quarantine in masks for 14 days. Outraged, anyone? I am both outraged and a little angry, but not surprised at the level of narcissistic behavior. 

CA56CB99-BEA5-4061-9F00-D44600BC3D24.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

He’s a liberal, they’re always outraged.  They can’t live without being offended, oppressed or outraged.  It’s not possible

Will you get a little upset if any of these cadets contract the virus while on this trip? Will that make it more of a pathetic use of them for Trump's campaign? 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Little bit different to have a local, optional ceremony, and remember, I have a senior daughter of my own, that if they are allowed to hold it, no one will have to fly in from all over the country to take part, no one will have to be quarantined, and really, no one HAS to participate, like always, and THIS. Why that isn't clearly different, forgive me, I don't get it. 
And you all do know that West Point is in New York, right? Not Longview. 

And if they weren't overreacting to this they wouldn't have to either ....

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Like the 800 sailors on that Navy ship, Kirt? 

That's totally different  ...  they were in a very confined living arrangement ... I never said there wasn't a problem on the ship ... it's the way the captain handles it ... he lost his military bearing and deviated from established procedure and protocols in a public way .... he needs to be forced into retirement for the good of the Navy .... no excuse for his actions ....

15 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's totally different  ...  they were in a very confined living arrangement ... I never said there wasn't a problem on the ship ... it's the way the captain handles it ... he lost his military bearing and deviated from established procedure and protocols in a public way .... he needs to be forced into retirement for the good of the Navy .... no excuse for his actions ....

Kirt your full of it, not everyone wants to be retired and praise trump like you, folks have better things to do... here's a lil tip go fishing and rest the mind, Joe biden is going to do great things for America whe rrump is in China prison getting what he deserved for turning all yall into crazy folks JS

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Kirt your full of it, not everyone wants to be retired and praise trump like you, folks have better things to do... here's a lil tip go fishing and rest the mind, Joe biden is going to do great things for America whe rrump is in China prison getting what he deserved for turning all yall into crazy folks JS

IF joey is able to do anything great for this country, he won't remember it. Plus, the best thing that joey can do is get out of the race, because he is as bad as clinton was, and just as dirty with foreign money. You whiners love to complain about President Trump and what you think are his "financial deals", but you've had almost 4 years to prove it, and what do you have, "notta, nilche, nothing". Just another whiner. 

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am guessing if they got called into active duty, you'd have a problem also--they did go to a military academy--paid with taxpayer dollars. The Commander-in-Chief has called them back from their homes. They graduate, they go to work, where ever they are assigned. They volunteered for this job, NO ONE made them go to a military academy. Just another attack on the president, which you are parroting from CNN, SSDD!!!!!

15 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am guessing if they got called into active duty, you'd have a problem also--they did go to a military academy--paid with taxpayer dollars. The Commander-in-Chief has called them back from their homes. They graduate, they go to work, where ever they are assigned. They volunteered for this job, NO ONE made them go to a military academy. Just another attack on the president, which you are parroting from CNN, SSDD!!!!!

See my post on the other thread about your mealy mouthed embrace of all things Trump.

Putting 21 years old in harm's way for campaign fodder is obviously wrong, but you turn it on them as a part of their 'duty'? Shame on you. Shame. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

See my post on the other thread about your mealy mouthed embrace of all things Trump.

Putting 21 years old in harm's way for campaign fodder is obviously wrong, but you turn it on them as a part of their 'duty'? Shame on you. Shame. 

Whiner, SSDD!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Will you get a little upset if any of these cadets contract the virus while on this trip? Will that make it more of a pathetic use of them for Trump's campaign? 

They can space them 8’ apart  like they did the Air Force Academy did.  You must have missed that on CNN as I don’t recall you getting outraged over it.  But pence isn’t orange man I guess.  You’re being selective like a liberal too

49 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

IF joey is able to do anything great for this country, he won't remember it. Plus, the best thing that joey can do is get out of the race, because he is as bad as clinton was, and just as dirty with foreign money. You whiners love to complain about President Trump and what you think are his "financial deals", but you've had almost 4 years to prove it, and what do you have, "notta, nilche, nothing". Just another whiner. 

Lots of claims, no proof on sdc

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Yes ol Joe will do many things. Some good things and most not good things. You know, the things.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Crazy how 1 individual can get million more votes than the other and still lose.... the founding fathers or whoever came up with this #### was really eyeballing one party and they still lose elections :rofl:

Of all the things I’ve read on Smoaky, this is the biggest head shaker. 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

The folks over in Rusk have a private room with padding on the wall for people like you .... 😂

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yes, it really is one of the more ignorant things I have read on here in a while ... the electoral college was one of the most brilliantly well thought out things our founding fathers ever devised ... it was pure genius ... people that make those kind of statements have no concept of our history and what makes America great ....

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, it really is one of the more ignorant things I have read on here in a while ... the electoral college was one of the most brilliantly well thought out things our founding fathers ever devised ... it was pure genius ... people that make those kind of statements have no concept of our history and what makes America great ....

They should've also came up with some scenario on when a better team loses the game they really win because you know that's just how it is......

38 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

28 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

48 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

D458C3EB-2845-4E0C-B85D-8C857BF43ACB.gif

You 3, did I strike a nerve? :rofl: