Trump Decision To Speak @ West Point Will Put 1000 Cadets In Quarantine

BarryLaverty

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The nerve you struck was pity. I pity your ignorance. Nothing more nothing less. Please try to read up on electoral college and it’s historical/current value. 

I know how it works, just throwing out a joke and you ppl get deep down in your feelings LMFAO.....:rofl:

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I don’t think you know what you think you know. You’re laughing cause ignorance is bliss. 

Yep that sums it up, we can all think something but guess what? At the end of the day it was just that, a thought.... I know way more than you think I know, but who give a SH!+

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Deciding to force himself on West Point by making them have a live graduation will force them to come back into NY, from all over the country,  be tested and placed in quarantine in masks for 14 days. Outraged, anyone? I am both outraged and a little angry, but not surprised at the level of narcissistic behavior. 

There you go again with fake news Barry. I saw video of the U.S. Air Force 2020 cadets graduation, and it went off without a hitch with Mike Pence giving the commencement.  I would post the video, but it's over an hour and twenty minutes long.  What you may not know is they never left West Point.  Perhaps you should do some research before you post your comments with no article to back it up.   https://www.westpoint.edu/coronavirus

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Most liberals can’t give compliments on here and blankly ignore positive for our wonderful country and President. Liberals sound like the religious scholars in the Bible. Very quick to throw out the first stone but ignore their wrong behavior.

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You probably should leave if you don’t think the first. The second is an opinion , but most think it’s fact. You don’t have to tell us the truth . Pretend you work for CNN and business as usual. 

you sure your not a liberal? I bolded wonderful and president... SMFH

I've seen almost 4 years of investigating a corrupt baztard with all his lil minions cleaning up every step he's taken, time for someone new to come in and lead us on a new path.... yall thought 3+ years of investing this clown wasn't enough imagine 8? Nothing will get done but more promises from corrupt boy to benefit his own goods... and try to get out of Chinese personal debt...  

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Investigators on a witch hunt that was a complete waste of $$ and time. Time your party could have put in a quality candidate and actually helped the country. He has done a lot that was promised and you just hate it. Four more years 

Where are we now that we weren't headed in the previous administration? Plz show me our debt etc, convince me otherwise 

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

There you go again with fake news Barry. I saw video of the U.S. Air Force 2020 cadets graduation, and it went off without a hitch with Mike Pence giving the commencement.  I would post the video, but it's over an hour and twenty minutes long.  What you may not know is they never left West Point.  Perhaps you should do some research before you post your comments with no article to back it up.   https://www.westpoint.edu/coronavirus

Do your own research, Dave, as they went on Spring Break and have been distance learning like most campuses ever since. It's all over that thing called the World Wide Web.

4 hours ago, JETT said:

They should've also came up with some scenario on when a better team loses the game they really win because you know that's just how it is......

If the dims had their way, big cities like NY, Chicago and Los Angeles would be calling all the shots for all Americans  ....

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Lol and they still griping and whining to this day. I mean gotta face reality. I feel for the snowflakes in November when Trump gets re-elected. Safe places will be placed for social distancing. Maybe just maybe they will move like they promised. Forgive me if I don’t trust them in their words lol.

This should be the perfect time to prove if global warming is directly influenced by man or simply the earth changing as it always has.  We have the cleanest environment in the History of the 20th and 21st century  according to some news articles.  What happens with the baby boom of 2020 this fall, and the Wuhan virus is still around.   This was a bad experiment gone wrong, and I wonder what it will prove in the end.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do your own research, Dave, as they went on Spring Break and have been distance learning like most campuses ever since. It's all over that thing called the World Wide Web.

Evidently you don't know how our military academies work.  They have a tighter control over their cadets than our public universities do. I realize that it's become more stringent since February with the cadets.  While, they are given leave they are trained to be disciplined especially at the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Air Force Academy.  I'm sure there are a few toilet bowl lickers as shown by your hero Spenser Rapone was.   I know how the military is, and Kirtfalcon does as well.  It's not run nilly willy as you may think.  

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Evidently you don't know how our military academies work.  They have a tighter control over their cadets than our public universities do. I realize that it's become more stringent since February with the cadets.  While, they are given leave they are trained to be disciplined especially at the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Air Force Academy.  I'm sure there are a few toilet bowl lickers as shown by your hero Spenser Rapone was.   I know how the military is, and Kirtfalcon does as well.  It's not run nilly willy as you may think.  

Evidently you didn't bother to read the many sources that stated that cadets were dismissed to go home and begin distance learning. Whatever you saying in that other hooha, I have no idea, but you keep that superior, sneering tone. It's a good fit.