The Smoakhouse Forums

Trump Decision To Speak @ West Point Will Put 1000 Cadets In Quarantine

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deciding to force himself on West Point by making them have a live graduation will force them to come back into NY, from all over the country,  be tested and placed in quarantine in masks for 14 days.

Little bit different to have a local, optional ceremony, and remember, I have a senior daughter of my own, that if they are allowed to hold it, no one will have to fly in from all over the country to

There you go again with fake news Barry. I saw video of the U.S. Air Force 2020 cadets graduation, and it went off without a hitch with Mike Pence giving the commencement.  I would post the video, but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

There you go again with fake news Barry. I saw video of the U.S. Air Force 2020 cadets graduation, and it went off without a hitch with Mike Pence giving the commencement.  I would post the video, but it's over an hour and twenty minutes long.  What you may not know is they never left West Point.  Perhaps you should do some research before you post your comments with no article to back it up.   https://www.westpoint.edu/coronavirus

Do your own research, Dave, as they went on Spring Break and have been distance learning like most campuses ever since. It's all over that thing called the World Wide Web.

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

3,000,000+ voted other than trump so..... another of your opinions, your getting good at proving your wrong

Illegals and dead people don’t count. Well they’re not suppose to anyway. 

4 hours ago, JETT said:

They should've also came up with some scenario on when a better team loses the game they really win because you know that's just how it is......

If the dims had their way, big cities like NY, Chicago and Los Angeles would be calling all the shots for all Americans  ....

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Lol and they still griping and whining to this day. I mean gotta face reality. I feel for the snowflakes in November when Trump gets re-elected. Safe places will be placed for social distancing. Maybe just maybe they will move like they promised. Forgive me if I don’t trust them in their words lol.

This should be the perfect time to prove if global warming is directly influenced by man or simply the earth changing as it always has.  We have the cleanest environment in the History of the 20th and 21st century  according to some news articles.  What happens with the baby boom of 2020 this fall, and the Wuhan virus is still around.   This was a bad experiment gone wrong, and I wonder what it will prove in the end.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do your own research, Dave, as they went on Spring Break and have been distance learning like most campuses ever since. It's all over that thing called the World Wide Web.

Evidently you don't know how our military academies work.  They have a tighter control over their cadets than our public universities do. I realize that it's become more stringent since February with the cadets.  While, they are given leave they are trained to be disciplined especially at the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Air Force Academy.  I'm sure there are a few toilet bowl lickers as shown by your hero Spenser Rapone was.   I know how the military is, and Kirtfalcon does as well.  It's not run nilly willy as you may think.  

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Evidently you don't know how our military academies work.  They have a tighter control over their cadets than our public universities do. I realize that it's become more stringent since February with the cadets.  While, they are given leave they are trained to be disciplined especially at the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Air Force Academy.  I'm sure there are a few toilet bowl lickers as shown by your hero Spenser Rapone was.   I know how the military is, and Kirtfalcon does as well.  It's not run nilly willy as you may think.  

Evidently you didn't bother to read the many sources that stated that cadets were dismissed to go home and begin distance learning. Whatever you saying in that other hooha, I have no idea, but you keep that superior, sneering tone. It's a good fit. 

45 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

This should be the perfect time to prove if global warming is directly influenced by man or simply the earth changing as it always has.  We have the cleanest environment in the History of the 20th and 21st century  according to some news articles.  What happens with the baby boom of 2020 this fall, and the Wuhan virus is still around.   This was a bad experiment gone wrong, and I wonder what it will prove in the end.  

That is a good thought . I didn’t think about that.

35 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Probably no safe places at the military schools so many liberals get confused.

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Evidently you didn't bother to read the many sources that stated that cadets were dismissed to go home and begin distance learning. Whatever you saying in that other hooha, I have no idea, but you keep that superior, sneering tone. It's a good fit. 

Ever thought they maybe a bit tougher in the military? This virus is only really deadly to the elderly and weaker immune systems. I imagine most cadets are in the best shape of their lives right now. Being patriotic is not a bad thing and would consider it an honor to hear the a President speak. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Illegals and dead people don’t count. Well they’re not suppose to anyway. 

So what your saying is trump hasn't done enough to get the dead ppl or illegals to vote for him? I see now

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

So what your saying is trump hasn't done enough to get the dead ppl or illegals to vote for him? I see now

Exactly. Even dead conservatives vote democratic when they’re dead. Very strange. 

10 hours ago, JETT said:

Crazy how 1 individual can get million more votes than the other and still lose.... the founding fathers or whoever came up with this #### was really eyeballing one party and they still lose elections :rofl:

This statement shows just how little you know about the founders and the Constitution. SMFH, IF!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's not what their website stated.  

23 hours ago, JETT said:

I've seen almost 4 years of investigating a corrupt baztard with all his lil minions cleaning up every step he's taken, time for someone new to come in and lead us on a new path.... yall thought 3+ years of investing this clown wasn't enough imagine 8? Nothing will get done but more promises from corrupt boy to benefit his own goods... and try to get out of Chinese personal debt...  

Most call it a witch hunt just because they don’t like the fact that he’s shaken up their cesspool 

19 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

This statement shows just how little you know about the founders and the Constitution. SMFH, IF!!!!!!!

And the fact who the democrats used to be 

19 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Those Whig Party members were a dirty bunch. Let me tell ya. Smh. History wasn’t a strong subject in Winona back then, I’m guessing. 

Hate to bust you liberals bubble, but when these young folks graduate, they’ll be Lieutenants in the Military.  They won’t have to quarantine themselves.   They answer to a higher power than Cuomo.

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Those Whig Party members were a dirty bunch. Let me tell ya. Smh. History wasn’t a strong subject in Winona back then, I’m guessing. 

.animated_1585411415483_72513674523535.gif

• Haha 1