Here we go, People... The Hildabeast ...🙄

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Looks like we're going to have 2 sexual assault clowns go at it in November.... shocking?

Yep, one that the press writes about his exploits all the time, and one who the MSM has rarely mentioned.   

And speaking of Media Bias, lets revisit what happened to a SCOTUS nominee accused of sexual assault.  There were surely over a thousand stories about his alleged sexual assault.  I’ve heard there were 300 by CNN alone.   Now there’s another man accused of sexual assault who will probably be the Democratic nominee for President.   There are virtually no stories in the Mainstream Media about his sexual assault.   Please, anyone, do you still think there’s no Media Bias?   If so, explain the lack of coverage of the Dem nominee.

I’ll wait.   Meanwhile, I dug this out.

82827569-8759-4276-B4A5-A5A8AA755B59.jpeg

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, one that the press writes about his exploits all the time, and one who the MSM has rarely mentioned.   

And speaking of Media Bias, lets revisit what happened to a SCOTUS nominee accused of sexual assault.  There were surely over a thousand stories about his alleged sexual assault.  I’ve heard there were 300 by CNN alone.   Now there’s another man accused of sexual assault who will probably be the Democratic nominee for President.   There are virtually no stories in the Mainstream Media about his sexual assault.   Please, anyone, do you still think there’s no Media Bias?   If so, explain the lack of coverage of the Dem nominee.

I’ll wait.   Meanwhile, I dug this out.

82827569-8759-4276-B4A5-A5A8AA755B59.jpeg

How many times has fox reported on trumps sexual assaults? :munch:

53 minutes ago, JETT said:

How many times has fox reported on trumps sexual assaults? :munch:

Some, but Trump is not the point, and they’re only one of the MSM.   The rest are, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT & WaPo.  That’s 7 others.   Kavanaugh was reported on relentlessly.  Biden, hardly mentioned.

Forget Trump, I’m talking about MSM Bias.   How can you explain that.   Again, I’ll wait.

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Some, but Trump is not the point, and they’re only one of the MSM.   The rest are, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT & WaPo.  That’s 7 others.   Kavanaugh was reported on relentlessly.  Biden, hardly mentioned.

Forget Trump, I’m talking about MSM Bias.   How can you explain that.   Again, I’ll wait.

This clown has more baggage than one usually has, there's your answer :rofl:

6 hours ago, JETT said:

Surely yall don't think ppl are making up this stuff... everything this loser is getting acused of is his own issues and I'm glad they're bringing it to the table

It's not always about "making stuff up", Jett. Sometimes it's how things are presented. Leaving out relevant details of a news story can actually shape opinion.

And don't call me Shirley.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

He can't see the forest for the trees.  Like the rest of the libtards on here, all he can do is deflect and ignore the obvious .... The fake news media has a strangle hold on a lot of people ....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He can't see the forest for the trees.  Like the rest of the libtards on here, all he can do is deflect and ignore the obvious .... The fake news media has a strangle hold on a lot of people ....

Some people just need to not like people also. Got to be a villain somewhere

6 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

KF...speak to the voters in the USA who believe the sexual assault allegations against Biden and Trump.  Who do you tell that voter to support and why?

That's a good question,  but this is a lot bigger issue than this story.  The real issue is the non stop political bias of the main stream media and the total denial of liberals that it exists .... admitting there is a problem with 95% of the media is the first step ... only then can we sort out the merits of issues like this .... until that happens, these discussions just deteriorate into a a free for all mud slinging .... believe it or not, everything that is reported by the lame stream media is not 100% accurate .... yet some people run with it like it's the gospel truth .... again, if libs can't even acknowledge the blatant bias against President Trump we will never get anywhere ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I see you are still drinking the libtard media kool-aid ... 😋

na but when I look at what I'm presented by both sides, only some are fooled and want to sweep it under the rug because " he has americas best intentions at heart" :rofl:.....

:BS:

18 hours ago, JETT said:

This clown has more baggage than one usually has, there's your answer :rofl:

Sorry JETT but you’re either deflecting or have zero reading comprehension skills.  In my post, I’m not defending Trump, and not blaming Biden.   All I’m referring to is Media Bias.   I ask this same question on FB.   Only two liberals responded and guess what - neither had even heard of Biden’s alleged sexual assault.  That of course proves my point.   If anyone doesn’t see it, it’s only because they don’t want too.   If you haven’t heard of it, I’ll post some links.   Most MSM have mentioned it, but compared to the coverage of Kavanaugh, the coverage of Biden is minuscule.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Btw, lack of reading comprehension skills are a common thing among the TDS crowd, so don't feel like you're being singled out.  Your numbers are legion.  

Is it reading comprehension, or is it that they just Beleve all they are fed by the Lame Stream Media?😦

47 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Is it reading comprehension, or is it that they just Beleve all they are fed by the Lame Stream Media?😦

That too, but they can’t answer questions about the correct subject.  Example, if you simply ask them if the sky is blue, they’ll rattle on about the grass is green.  I’ve never seen anything like it.   Our freaking educational system is so broke today it’s unbelievable.   There’s thousands with college degrees that can’t hold a functional discussion.   To many people with degrees must have bought them, they couldn’t be earned.

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

That too, but they can’t answer questions about the correct subject.  Example, if you simply ask them if the sky is blue, they’ll rattle on about the grass is green.  I’ve never seen anything like it.   Our freaking educational system is so broke today it’s unbelievable.   There’s thousands with college degrees that can’t hold a functional discussion.   To many people with degrees must have bought them, they couldn’t be earned.

You also have those presumptuous jackasses who have a Master’s Degree in like, Greek Mythology who, Because they have this Degree, They now qualify to land a prestigious job where they don’t Do 💩 other than attend meetings, lunches, etc. but they only make about $35,000 bucks a year. 🙄 Wasted Education for a Stupid Title, & little money.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

• Like 3