#dropoutbiden

Sportsfanatic1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Oh how you so soon forget the thread I started not so long ago .... 

Also, if Sen Burr did what he is alleged to have done, he should be prosecuted and resign his Senate seat ....

:sleep:

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I call out corrupt politicians regardless of their political party ... my track record on SDC on that issue over the years is clear .... your record is clear too, you can't seem to bring yourself to call out blatantly obvious dimocrat corruption .... what's up with that? ....

He’s an independent thats what

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I really hope Biden stays the nominee for three reasons. 

1. Guaranteed Victory for Trump

2. See all the liberals / hollyweird , and our leftist on here continue to gripe and whine . 

3. Quality entertainment in the debates .

Maybe Miley Circus will post another tear filled video 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Just what is it about this terrible disease that you find humor in mocking?

The disease Is Terrible. That is no joke. I’m simply mocking the Democrat Party for running a candidate who is slowly losing his faculties. The man should go home. He has no business in politics. Those who think he does Also need a cat scan.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The disease Is Terrible. That is no joke. I’m simply mocking the Democrat Party for running a candidate who is slowly losing his faculties. The man should go home. He has no business in politics. Those who think he does Also need a cat scan.

He knows this, he’s just using it as a cheap way to ridicule political satire against his candidate 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It. Doesn’t matter who they run, the progressive liberal agenda is all they care about.  Running a guy with dementia is more Proof of this.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Cynical, awful ##### is what it is, with no shame and no responsibility. Just following Dear Leader's fine example. What a great impact he has had on decency in the short, brief time he has had to stain the White House. 

MAGA!

7A7B8DBC-33FF-4196-A0DB-1E1666DF286C.jpeg

390AFA2B-2A10-4CE2-A2F1-A05BC0D773FD.jpeg

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Cynical, awful ##### is what it is, with no shame and no responsibility. Just following Dear Leader's fine example. What a great impact he has had on decency in the short, brief time he has had to stain the White House. 

So tell us Larry, why are the dims running a guy they know is going to be called out because of his mental condition? They knew up front this was going to be a huge issue ... surely they could find a candidate to run without this baggage ... For once in your life give us a real answer to the question instead of your usual 🐔:poop: deflection about Trump ...

It's obvious to the brain dead Plugs has at least intermediate level dementia  .... is this really the person you want to be the leader of the free world? ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's obvious to the brain dead

You got THAT, right. 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Do you really believe this? 

Absolutely shameful. For those of us who have loved ones who have issues with mental acuity, this isn't anything to use as cheap cannon fodder in politics. It's junior highish, embarrassing nonsense and says more about the person saying that it does their perceived 'target'. 

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Explain the reason for running someone with dementia then.  Our country needs a leader that has all of his mental faculties.  You may not like Trump but he is YOUR president.  It wouldn’t matter who ran as a Republican.  Obama himself could denounce the democrat party and run as a Republican and you’d hate him.  We can all see, you’re very transparent by your actions

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

So tell us Larry, why are the dims running a guy they know is going to be called out because of his mental condition? They knew up front this was going to be a huge issue ... surely they could find a candidate to run without this baggage ... For once in your life give us a real answer to the question instead of your usual 🐔:poop: deflection about Trump ...

It's obvious to the brain dead Plugs has at least intermediate level dementia  ....

Don’t hold your breath.  It isn’t in him.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Our country needs a leader that has all of his mental faculties

Again, probably not meaning to be right, but you did get THAT correct. . And we are in dire need of that at this moment, as we are sorely lacking. 

The rest of your rant is blithering nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You got THAT, right. 

Absolutely shameful. For those of us who have loved ones who have issues with mental acuity, this isn't anything to use as cheap cannon fodder in politics. It's junior highish, embarrassing nonsense and says more about the person saying that it does their perceived 'target'. 

Are your loved ones running for the highest position in the US?  Will their forgetfulness affect the lives of 330Million?  No, then hush with that.  My wife’s grandmother is battling dementia right now.  I Dang sure wouldnt want her making decisions for my family, much less the entire nation.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Again, probably not meaning to be right, but you did get THAT correct. . And we are in dire need of that at this moment, as we are sorely lacking. 

Keep avoiding the conversation.  Yellow belly liberal

How does it feel to be able to say “I voted for the sorriest president in the history of our country  (twice) and voted against the one that is straightening his mess up”?  You should prolly feel pretty bad, but liberals don’t care about nothing but themselves

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I’d rather have a president that said something about a woman’s vagina than one that can’t remember which arm it’s under!!