#dropoutbiden

Sportsfanatic1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

Joe Biden has spent his entire life trying to succeed in presidential politics, and now he has: Too bad he’s not there to enjoy it. 

lmao

Bite Me has been on the wrong side of practically every issue his entire political life ... even before his dementia ... he has also flip flopped like a fish out of water on many issues .... now he can't remember which side he was on last .... 

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Bite Me has been on the wrong side of practically every issue his entire political life ... even before his dementia ... he has also flip flopped like a fish out of water on many issues .... now he can't remember which side he was on last .... 

You need to get yourself checked, you repeat the same stuff every day 

24 minutes ago, JETT said:

You need to get yourself checked, you repeat the same stuff every day 

The truth shall set you free ... but like my Dad always said, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ....

59 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Grasshopper ... you are a closet liberal ....

As long as they let me keep my guns, and know that I'm against abortion, and they know I work for what I have and not going to take care of the ones that don't want to take care of themselves, don't approve of gay marriages etc then yeah I'm a closet liberal then........ you'd be surprised if you came and took a look at what this 27 year old has 🤨

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

As long as they let me keep my guns, and know that I'm against abortion, and they know I work for what I have and not going to take care of the ones that don't want to take care of themselves, don't approve of gay marriages etc then yeah I'm a closet liberal then........ you'd be surprised if you came and took a look at what this 27 year old has 🤨

Vote Biden! Lmao

16 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Vote Biden! Lmao

Obama didn't change what I have going, why would biden? I'm definitely not voting trump and so are millions of other Americans who love our country.... we won't see another 4 years of corruption 

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

And if you came and saw "what I have" you would probably be surprised as well ... reading your posts, you sound like you have done very well for yourself and you should be proud of it .... however, accumulation of material things is not how I measure a man .... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

And if you came and saw "what I have" you would probably be surprised as well ... reading your posts, you sound like you have done very well for yourself and you should be proud of it .... however, accumulation of material things is not how I measure a man .... 

Fair enough