#dropoutbiden

Sportsfanatic1

30 minutes ago, JETT said:

Joe biden and Hillary have caused many of yall many sleepless nights i see

If you can sleep knowing these two corrosive liberals are out there, it says a lot about your support of liberal dimocrat politics ...

22 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you can sleep knowing these two corrosive liberals are out there, it says a lot about your support of liberal dimocrat politics ...

What about all the corrosive Republicans.... surely your not telling me their innocent 

29 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Says the guy and friend that gets upset and defensive about anything positive about our President. Ignores the good and relishes the bad , or completely making it up.

says the guy who can hardly make any sense with half his posts....

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

What about all the corrosive Republicans.... surely your not telling me their innocent 

I call out corrupt politicians regardless of their political party ... my track record on SDC on that issue over the years is clear .... your record is clear too, you can't seem to bring yourself to call out blatantly obvious dimocrat corruption .... what's up with that? ....

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I call out corrupt politicians regardless of their political party ... my track record on SDC on that issue over the years is clear .... your record is clear too, you can't seem to bring yourself to call out blatantly obvious dimocrat corruption .... what's up with that? ....

I've stated on here many times lately that during these investigations both parties need to be held accountable on both aisles, stone, flynn, cohen, trump whoever else committed crimes need to be punished the same way any other person would if they were committed.... you defend every republican on here except Romney and thats because he wanted to hear witnesses during the trial... . Your loyal obedience is shown daily on here and is quite sickening....Obama been out of office almost 4 years and now yall want to investigate and try to file charges? Imagine once trumps out of office how many charges will be brought his way.... i back biden only to defeat trump... tax paying dollars are going somewhere regardless so would i rather it go towards ppl Healthcare etc or trumps BS vacations and golf trips?

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

image.gif

54 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.gif

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That is the biggest bunch of nonsense ever perpetrated on this board. 😂

No one believes this nonsense. He had trouble typing it on here

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That is the biggest bunch of nonsense ever perpetrated on this board. 😂

Oh how you so soon forget the thread I started not so long ago .... 

Also, if Sen Burr did what he is alleged to have done, he should be prosecuted and resign his Senate seat ....