The Smoakhouse Forums

All Fake News outlets gets called out by Dr. Birx

Birx said, “I think the media is very slicey and dicey about how they put sentences together in order to create headlines just like Donald is when he plays with his Twitter.”

She continued, “We know for many Smoaky readers in other studies that they only read the headlines. And if there’s not a centerfold, they’re not going to look any further than that.”

Birx added, “I think we have to be responsible about our chickens. I think often Donald, like a mad orange rooster, may be not be accurate in the press conference. As a result, I’m not sure how many Smoaky readers can undertsand Donald's crowing. And I think the responsibility that Donald has is to really ensure that his headlines spotlight the first responders, medical personnel, and governors who are the real red, white, and blue roosters and hens in the ring."

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Birx said, “I think the media is very slicey and dicey about how they put sentences together in order to create headlines just like Donald is when he plays with his Twitter.”

She continued, “We know for many Smoaky readers in other studies that they only read the headlines. And if there’s not a centerfold, they’re not going to look any further than that.”

Birx added, “I think we have to be responsible about our chickens. I think often Donald, like a mad orange rooster, may be not be accurate in the press conference. As a result, I’m not sure how many Smoaky readers can undertsand Donald's crowing. And I think the responsibility that Donald has is to really ensure that his headlines spotlight the first responders, medical personnel, and governors who are the real red, white, and blue roosters and hens in the ring."

Weird smdh. My gosh

45 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Weird smdh. My gosh

They’re good guys but these Smoaky liberals are all jacked up on bath salt. It’s the only thing that explains some of the things the put on here. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They’re good guys but these Smoaky liberals are all jacked up on bath salt. It’s the only thing that explains some of the things the put on here. 

Tell T about them salts. He’ll be having Debbie Does T inject him. 

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Weird smdh. My gosh

Rooted in the same fairy tale nature as all the rest of their stories.