Allen Eagles newest QB

JasperDawg

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Article says this is John David Booty’s nephew. I wonder if he is Josh or Abram’s son? Josh playedQB at LSU and made a run at Major League Baseball. Abram was a stud WR at LSU. Both were great athletes. 

Abram is his dad. Aside from the “Booty” bloodlines he also gets his from one of his uncles (moms brother) who played in the NFL about 20 seasons. 

The Title of the article will be enough to cause many schools to pass on him, regardless of how good he is.  “QB General Booty Transfers To Allen (Texas), His Fourth Team In His Career”.  This telegraphs he will likely be in the transfer protocol if things don’t go his way.

12 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Abram is his dad. Aside from the “Booty” bloodlines he also gets his from one of his uncles (moms brother) who played in the NFL about 20 seasons. 

I remember that now. I saw Abram play high school ball. Kid caught everything thrown at him. I can’t remember the QB’s name but he wound up going to North Carolina. ILB went to A&M. Those Evangel teams were loaded. 

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

The Title of the article will be enough to cause many schools to pass on him, regardless of how good he is.  “QB General Booty Transfers To Allen (Texas), His Fourth Team In His Career”.  This telegraphs he will likely be in the transfer protocol if things don’t go his way.

Yes sir I agree. As it stands there is no way this young man plays his full college career at one school. 

22 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

It's an older article but it will give you some idea of what was going on at Cornerstone.

Booty era at Cornerstone Christian comes to an abrupt end ...

Current Cornerstone Christian QB.  Going to see how he stacks up Sept 4th vs Carthage.

https://247sports.com/Player/Lucas-Coley-46058299/

• Thanks 1