The Smoakhouse Forums
BoHogg

Eating Their Own;Republicans 4 The Rule of Law

Wow, Republicans who are actually Republicans, not just Trumpites or Trumplicans. 

Danny doesn't like it, even though he 'won't vote for Trump' but is one of his biggest apologists. There, there, Danny...don't shake your head at this. Take it in and let it do it magic on you. 

• Haha 1
  • Stinks 2

49 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, Republicans who are actually Republicans, not just Trumpites or Trumplicans. 

Danny doesn't like it, even though he 'won't vote for Trump' but is one of his biggest apologists. There, there, Danny...don't shake your head at this. Take it in and let it do it magic on you. 

lol right on Bear...Another video from Republicans 4 The Rule of Law just for you Danny Zycho...lol  This group of Republicans is Winning.

Republicans 4 The Rule of Law - Throughout his presidency, Trump has, at every turn, advanced extreme legal arguments and made excuses to avoid the traditional oversight that previous presidents have accepted. In the process, he has negated the checks and balances that are at the heart of our constitutional system, and elevated himself to a king-like position.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

As usual, always insinuating about people, but that's what makes you such wonderful person, you think you know people, but whiners have to whine about everything, and usually with you, it's SSDD!!!!!!

BTW--haven't ever apologized for the President, I just react to your baseless attacks, and your pure, liberal whining. That is not apologetic, but of course, a whining liberal wouldn't know the difference. So go ahead, act like you're superior, say something you think is witty, so we can all be enlightened by your snotty comebacks and deflections. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Somebody knows how to push T's button...lol  The first ad ran on Fox and Friends this week and is what sent Trump on yesterday's Twitter tear.  

More winning! 

Republicans 4 The Rule of Law said when posting this ad - The first responsibility of government is, as the Constitution says, “to provide for the common defense.” President Trump has now rightly compared the coronavirus pandemic to a war. But he was still minimizing the threat as recently as three days ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

More winning! 

Republicans 4 The Rule of Law said when posting this ad - The first responsibility of government is, as the Constitution says, “to provide for the common defense.” President Trump has now rightly compared the coronavirus pandemic to a war. But he was still minimizing the threat as recently as three days ago.

Don’t we want a president that minimizes the threat? I’m confused. 

42 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Don’t we want a president that minimizes the threat? I’m confused. 

They’re libtards. They are a confused bunch. Just pay them no mind. Pretend you’re Coach Nelson and they are the DMV. Just act like they don’t exist. 

• Haha 1

I entered rinos.com in my web browser and it redirected me to the same site.   Seriously though, these people are a big reason why Trump is President.  Their spokesman had an op-ed piece giving tips to democrats on how to win the election.  That tells you all you need to know about them.

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's everywhere ...

That’s all they’ve got...

As long as Biden holds a double digit lead in polls.  You can expect more defections from the right-wing .  They are trying to save themselves in the long run.  

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

As long as Biden holds a double digit lead in polls.  You can expect more defections from the right-wing .  They are trying to save themselves in the long run.  

Like the snowflakes being doing for three years.

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Like the snowflakes being doing for three years.

Looked like they succeeded.  Took the House in 2018, and looks to take the WH in 2020.  Maybe even the Senate.  

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

Looked like they succeeded.  Took the House in 2018, and looks to take the WH in 2020.  Maybe even the Senate.  

Maybe so but I won’t cry three years later in a election year. I won’t blame him for everything and give absolutely no credit. I will continue to be on smoaky and pray for our country and it’s leaders and hope Jesus comes .

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Maybe so but I won’t cry three years later in a election year. I won’t blame him for everything and give absolutely no credit. I will continue to be on smoaky and pray for our country and it’s leaders and hope Jesus comes .

I can respect that.

I don't see Democrats have a winning agenda, but Republicans are going off the cliff making excuses for Trump.  

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I can respect that.

I don't see Democrats have a winning agenda, but Republicans are going off the cliff making excuses for Trump.  

Republicans were ok with 8 years of Obama so 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Republicans were ok with 8 years of Obama so 

No way.  Even claimed he wasn't American.  No charges ever filed against President Obama for any accusations thrown at him.   That is when Republican mud slingers lose credibility.  Claim somebody commits treason and other crimes.  Better file charges or shut up.  

47 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

No way.  Even claimed he wasn't American.  No charges ever filed against President Obama for any accusations thrown at him.   That is when Republican mud slingers lose credibility.  Claim somebody commits treason and other crimes.  Better file charges or shut up.  

But he was corrupt ask Flynn 

On 4/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, BoHogg said:

More winning! 

Your deflection game is on point. You don’t have to take responsibility when you’re blamed for everything.