Sigh. Pence Can't Wear A Mask?

BarryLaverty

13 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Lol he didn’t wear a mask.  I mean there really are worse things they can do. 

At a time when many ppl are sick and dying, our "leaders" are the only ones not taking it serious... your right there are worse things they can be doing, and i wouldn't put it pass this administration either

38 minutes ago, JETT said:

good for you, maybe your not in the high risk factor.... and if you are 🙏

You've made some great strides there Jett!  Just a few short days ago you wanted to rumble now it's 🙏.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.  Lol

Now we just need to work on your opinion of our great President.  I got faith in ya!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

You've made some great strides there Jett!  Just a few short days ago you wanted to rumble now it's 🙏.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.  Lol

Now we just need to work on your opinion of our great President.  I got faith in ya!

Are you a Christian?

Do you "rumble"? 

Who are you to judge me....... i have my opinion about this corrupt POS, and there ain't anything you can do or say that will make me side with you 🤫

14 hours ago, JETT said:

This is more of just stupidity, of course we can all exercise our rights and not where masks, but at this time we need leaders to lead by example and we don't have that

Agreed but where is the hardline from the Mayo Clinic. They should be protecting their patients first and foremost. If you look at the guy in the chair, he is not dressed like a patient. (Pink socks and all) Plus he is in a recliner. It makes my tin foil hat tell me this picture is a staged photo opp. Of course After CNN slams on Pence for no mask. They could not come back and say that.

I'm sure CNN was betting on that as well.

• Like 1

VP Pence and President Trump are up there in their age.  So if VP Pence gets the Wuhan Virus, and passes it to the President.  Then both croak.  Who is 3rd in line to be the President ?  Answer " NANCY PELOSI "

SO WEAR A DANG MASK PRESIDENT TRUMP AND VP PENCE.  

5 hours ago, JETT said:

Are you a Christian?

Do you "rumble"? 

Who are you to judge me....... i have my opinion about this corrupt POS, and there ain't anything you can do or say that will make me side with you 🤫

1) Yes

2). It's been awhile.

3) Making stuff up again.  No judgement in my statement.

4) I get it that you harbor a deep disdain for the man.  He's unlike any politician in my lifetime.  I understand that his personality could rub some the wrong way but if you'd followed politics for as long as I have you would understand that many of the things that he's trying to do,  politicians of BOTH parties have been promising to do these very things for DECADES, with no action after taking office.  Trump comes in and actually tries to keep these promises,  and all hell breaks loose.

Sidenote:  you label Trump a "corrupt POS" (with no tangible evidence and clearly nothing admissible in court) yet would vote for a guy who admitted to quid pro quo on live tv.  That's especially rich!  I think you said the other day that you're 27. I'll say this:  if you'd been lied to by politicians from both parties as long as some of the rest of us,  you might would have a very different opinion of Trump.  Having said that,  you're free to hate him all you want.  ✌🏻

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

VP Pence and President Trump are up there in their age.  So if VP Pence gets the Wuhan Virus, and passes it to the President.  Then both croak.  Who is 3rd in line to be the President ?  Answer " NANCY PELOSI "

SO WEAR A DANG MASK PRESIDENT TRUMP AND VP PENCE.  

She's wiping her nose and then touching the podium.  I'd say that's worse than not wearing a mask.  https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/23/nancy-pelosi-wipes-nose-touches-podium-house-members-wrong-way-masks/

17 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have no clue why Anyone would travel to ,&  pay to witness this stupid 💩.😳

I've been so bored that I've been watching old Mid Sout/Tri State Wrestling matches from my youth. I also listened to Jim Cornette's memories of his Mid South day.  I saw exactly why I quit watching, because it was staged.  

• Like 1