The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

Taquito El Released-O

What happened when Dallas listened to coaches over scouts. 

I had to laugh outloud when I saw your headline. Just last week I was reading an article, that commented what a mistake It was to draft Charlton. A commenter on the site  stated that he watched Taco play in high school, and he was lazy, and unmotivated. Someone else predicted that the Dolphins would probably cut him this next year because of attitude, and poor play. Then three days later Miami cut him loose.

Karma is a ###.

Go Cowboys

22 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I had to laugh outloud when I saw your headline. Just last week I was reading an article, that commented what a mistake It was to draft Charlton. A commenter on the site  stated that he watched Taco play in high school, and he was lazy, and unmotivated. Someone else predicted that the Dolphins would probably cut him this next year because of attitude, and poor play. Then three days later Miami cut him loose.

Karma is a ###.

Go Cowboys

Attitude hasn’t changed a bit. Reason Dallas got rid of him so soon was to keep him from poisoning Trysten Hill. Too late for that. The most successful athletes at the NFL level usually aren’t the most gifted physically but the ones who put in the mental work plus their desire to succeed.