Armed Michigan Protesters Storm State Capital in Fight over COVID Rules.

CarthDawg77

50 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I have seen one video.  That was a partial video.  The full video showed the officers giving her the chance to leave peacefully, but she stood their screaming and refusing to leave.  

I'll have to find the 1 I'm talking about, it was a guy playing catch with his son if I recall correctly 

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

What is your definition of traitor/ treason ?  

Betraying your country or giving aid and comfort to those who mean the country harm or attempting to overthrow the government; Anything else you would like, Blah?

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, so big fan of morons carrying weapons and menacing politicians and law enforcement now, are we? Shocking...you had seemed so sane and rational up to this point. Tsk, tsk. 

When they are taking away our Constitutional rights they have every right to use force to make sure that the Supreme law of the land is upheld.  Just because you agree with these fascist policies doesn't mean the rest of us should. Let us take our chances.  I would much rather have freedom and die, than be constrained by these fascist chains.  You are a slave, and desire all of U.S. to be slaves.  You should move to China so you can live your life of safe living for all while in your jail cell of an apartment with cameras monitoring your health for signs  of illness.  You don't deserve the freedom or liberty to live since you want all of us to submit to these Draconian measures.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-surveillance/coronavirus-brings-chinas-surveillance-state-out-of-the-shadows-idUSKBN2011HO

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And you don't support law enforcement at any level now, is that it? Nice of you to join us from your compound. 

I will never support these blue shirted thugs.  They have shown that they do not care about the law, but their orders.  If worse came to worse they would take us to the killing fields.  Yet that is your desire for America.  If you're scared, stay at home.  

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Betraying your country or giving aid and comfort to those who mean the country harm or attempting to overthrow the government; Anything else you would like, Blah?

As long it doesn't turn into a definition of somebody who disagrees with me politically becomes a traitor.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sideliner said:

Maybe they need to adopt the law in Texas. Texas law prohibits the display of a firearm in a public place in a "manner calculated to alarm". Seems like this is what the protesters were doing. Just saying...

It's only alarming to those that afraid of guns such as yourself.  When I see anyone with open carry regardless of what weapon they choose I am not scared.  They are not pointing them at anyone, and I would bet they have the safety on.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's only alarming to those that afraid of guns such as yourself.  When I see anyone with open carry regardless of what weapon they choose I am not scared.  They are not pointing them at anyone, and I would bet they have the safety on.  

Plus I have mine. Everyone is safe that way

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

As long it doesn't turn into a definition of somebody who disagrees with me politically becomes a traitor.  

Never has; Never Will be that. I Love America & All who made it the Greatest Nation on Earth.🇺🇸👌🤨

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm not scared either. It is funny that most women see open carry as men with small tally wackers..  My wife conceals carries.  Totally opposite of what these men are trying to portray.  

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Yes I own guns. Take yo happy azz down to the Texas capitol with others of like mind and lets see how far you get with them DPS'ers.  Or better yet, if you really want to make a statement, load you up a wagon of like minds here and protest in The White House with your guns. I'm sure Secret Service won't mind. I'm ready to watch so get it on:rofl:

It looks like they're just hanging around shootin' the...  https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Assault-style-guns-in-public-scare-some-Texans-14290955.php

14 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

It does if your views are to take away our Constitutional rights.  Anyone that seeks to destroy those freedoms is a traitor to this Nation.  

• Thanks 1

You are a slave, and desire all of U.S. to be slaves.  You should move to China so you can live your life of safe living for all while in your jail cell of an apartment with cameras monitoring your health for signs  of illness.  You don't deserve the freedom or liberty to live since you want all of us to submit to these Draconian measures. 

Extremely over the top, insulting, self righteous and wrong. 

I will never support these blue shirted thugs.  They have shown that they do not care about the law, but their orders.  If worse came to worse they would take us to the killing fields. 

Are you calling those police officers, LE in general, 'blue shirted thugs'?  Again, very extreme talk. 

15 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It looks like they were social distancing to me.  These laws are insane.  

They aren’t laws, they are suggestions that they are enforcing like laws. Completely illegal and gov will get sued and lose if they don’t hurry up and stop this. 

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are a slave, and desire all of U.S. to be slaves.  You should move to China so you can live your life of safe living for all while in your jail cell of an apartment with cameras monitoring your health for signs  of illness.  You don't deserve the freedom or liberty to live since you want all of us to submit to these Draconian measures. 

I will never support these blue shirted thugs.  They have shown that they do not care about the law, but their orders.  If worse came to worse they would take us to the killing fields. 

Are you calling those police officers, LE in general, 'blue shirted thugs'?  Again, very extreme talk. 

Is arresting a family at a playground extreme? Or a father and daughter playing catch? How about if someone isn’t wearing a mask? 
This all sounds extreme to me. And the cops do have a choice to enforce these suggestions or not. Cops will lose qualified immunity over taking people to jail over this. 

34 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Is arresting a family at a playground extreme? Or a father and daughter playing catch? How about if someone isn’t wearing a mask? 
This all sounds extreme to me. And the cops do have a choice to enforce these suggestions or not. Cops will lose qualified immunity over taking people to jail over this. 

Don't try your conflating nonsense of police protecting the Michigan legislators with someone making a decision to arrest someone who chooses not to follow common sense safety rules at a playground.
Once again, trolling not good.

Trying to smear LE in this situation also not good, as a rule. Funny when 'conservatives' support them or not. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Don't try your conflating nonsense of police protecting the Michigan legislators with someone making a decision to arrest someone who chooses not to follow common sense safety rules at a playground.

Trying to smear LE in this situation also not good, as a rule. Funny when 'conservatives' support them or not. 

They weren’t protecting anyone. It was a peaceful gathering. And those enforcement practices are a direct order from the gov. Not conflating anything. That’s the reality

23 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

This is why I'm pro-2nd amendment.  

I do not like the protesting with open sight guns because these pictures push more people to the Ant-2nd  Amendment side.  These protesters brought their guns to intimidate  people.

Maybe. Maybe they brought them to not BE intimidated....🤨

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your words state otherwise.  I call it how I see it.  Nothing has ever been done like this on a wide scale  manner that we are seeing in the History of the U.S..  You are just as evil as the people that looked the other way in Germany during the holocaust.  As long as you are safe you don't care for others.  You try and say that those getting out are harming others, but they have just as much liberty and freedom to stay at home cooped up.  If they have relatives or people living with them that are getting out, they are the one's that are endangering them not some joe down the street or some husband, wife, and daughter playing catch at an abandoned park.  People can now have their groceries delivered in many cities and towns so that is not an issue.  You simply agree with these ministers of slavery.  They are the one's that are extreme in their enforcement.  These judges that desire to harm the economy all for politics are simply doing their master's bidding without regard to the people in their districts.  It is the same with Governor's who are limiting the freedom of the people.  You think compliance is freedom and liberty when it is pure slavery.  Yet you want to call them heroes.  They are dogs and are attacking the hand that feeds them.  Americans and especially Texans should stand up to these atrocities.   

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, let's release rapist, child molesters, thieves, and murderers to the general public and replace them with families.  That sounds like a good thing to do.  When there is no one at the park or they are social distancing that is common sense.  Do you even have any ?  

For some reason, the headline on this thread had me thinking I was gonna read about a bunch of good old boys rushing the capital and dragging politicians out to be tarred and feathered. Good job on the click bait Barry. Have you ever considered the possibility of a job with foxnews? 

• LOL! 2

27 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

For some reason, the headline on this thread had me thinking I was gonna read about a bunch of good old boys rushing the capital and dragging politicians out to be tarred and feathered. Good job on the click bait Barry. Have you ever considered the possibility of a job with foxnews? 

Another gem Blue.  😂😂😂😂😂😂