Trump, Biden In Dead Heat In Texas?

BarryLaverty

10 hours ago, JETT said:

been a busy weekend, no time to get on and read, we closed on a big ranch in winona and I've been moving all our stuff so yeah I'm a tad bit late

Isn't Winona part of the Tyler, Texas Metropolitan area? And you found 77 acres there--do you still have your arms and legs? LOL

19 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Man you don’t wanna get on your mama’s bad side lol. Congrats on the new place and future home. Those barn style homes you’re living in are cool too. You going to turn that into a shop or something when house is built. Could be a mother in law suite lol. 

Appreciate it, yeah ill use it for a guest house  but then family members will want to be over to much so I'm not sure yet....

32 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Isn't Winona part of the Tyler, Texas Metropolitan area? And you found 77 acres there--do you still have your arms and legs? LOL

I'm not understanding the question... LMAO

Edited by JETT

21 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

So, without calling names, and using actual evidence, tell me why voter ID is a bad idea. If it's "discriminatory", tell me why and how. If legal citizens, over the age of 18, who are registered, are eligible to vote (and cast 1 ballot), shouldn't we have measures in place to make sure that exact thing happens? If not, just let anyone show up and vote for you, and see how well that goes.

As far as mail in voting, as I said, in a majority of circumstances, I don't trust it. I am much more comfortable in a scenario with a ballot that I can fill in (heck, I'll even bring my own pen) or use a touch screen (though right now that's probably not a good idea), where my vote can be recorded via a scanned machine.

Aside from that, if ballots are supposed to be "private", or "secret", don't  mail in ballots have your name on them? How would that work?

What extreme safeguards are you willing to have in place for mail in voting?

It still amazes me that dimocrats continue to resist common sense measures to ensure only eligible people vote in our elections.  How ridiculously insane are their excuses? ....

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Read up, Chuckles. And then think about why the GOP is constantly trying to make it harder for people to vote. They know that the more people vote, the less successful their candidates will be. 

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/false-narrative-vote-mail-fraud

Reality translation: .... The dimturds know that the more ineligible people they get to vote, the more successful their candidates will be ...

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why throw up a straw man argument like non citizens getting to vote? It doesn't happen, no matter the fringe right saying it does. 

Dead people in cemeteries would tend to disagree ....

31 minutes ago, JETT said:

Appreciate it, yeah ill use it for a guest house  but then family members will want to be over to much so I'm not sure yet....

Put a very uncomfortable bed and furniture in it. Won't stay half as long. LOL

8 minutes ago, BACKnBLACK said:

What a crock of #####. I can make any poll  come out the way I want it to. Trump by a landside !

My thinking also.  Most polls are done in the Democrat heavy city areas.  I doubt many Republican heavy areas rural Texans were asked.  

• Like 1