Biden allegations reverberate on Senate Campaign Trailas Dems face accusations of Double Standard

CarthDawg77

24 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I haven’t made a career from lying to voters....

Be careful standing in that glass house, again, then. 
I'll put mine up there. I was 3rd out of 33 back in 1983! 
I was Don'tComeBacLater for my honor status in college! 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Michelle Obama 2020, she'd sweep trump under the rug with 99% of all the black votes going her way

Why would that happen? Because blacks vote for skin color or for ideas? I know the real answer to that, you don't have to reply. 

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Be careful standing in that glass house, again, then. 
I'll put mine up there. I was 3rd out of 33 back in 1983! 
I was Don'tComeBacLater for my honor status in college! 

Dang, where did you go to school? That is really small, I taught at a school, the first year the graduating class was 36--largest class they had since the 1980s. LOL. I thought I did good graduating in the top 10% at my high school, class of 505. Don't ask what number in the top 10%, it won't be as high as the number of kids you graduated with. LOL. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Michelle Obama 2020, she'd sweep trump under the rug with 99% of all the black votes going her way

Sadly, you’re correct.   But imo, she has the good sense not to want to thru all the bs every President goes through.

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Dang, where did you go to school? That is really small, I taught at a school, the first year the graduating class was 36--largest class they had since the 1980s. LOL. I thought I did good graduating in the top 10% at my high school, class of 505. Don't ask what number in the top 10%, it won't be as high as the number of kids you graduated with. LOL. 

BFE! 😉

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why is that?
'You prolly indoctrinated them with your Commienist views, you libtard!' 

Did I get it right? And any teacher worth their pay provokes discussion and independent critical thinking skills, not dogma from just one viewpoint. 

Btw, this is National Teacher's Appreciation Week! You're welcome! 

So Is that what you teach?  I just took us govt this spring and I didn’t read, hear or see anything that I took to be liberal ideaology.  So yea, I imagine in some places it gets turned, maybe even both ways.  I imagine how you’d teach it.

i won’t thank you until you tell me what you actually teach.

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

This is why I'll most likely be voting 3rd party at the top of the ticket again this time around. For the 3rd Presidential election in a row.

And you might as well not waste your time standing in line or voting.  It’s a wasted vote.  3rd parties never win 

18 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

And you might as well not waste your time standing in line or voting.  It’s a wasted vote.  3rd parties never win 

I'm aware that 3rd parties rarely win. I don't look at it as a wasted vote. I look at it differently than that. "Wasted vote" is a matter of opinion.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm aware that 3rd parties rarely win. I don't look at it as a wasted vote. I look at it differently than that. "Wasted vote" is a matter of opinion.

They never win the presidential election.  Never

its like asking a question you already know the answer to

12 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They never win the presidential election.  Never

its like asking a question you already know the answer to

You're telling me things I already know. Although George Washington warned us against political parties.

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

This is why I'll most likely be voting 3rd party at the top of the ticket again this time around. For the 3rd Presidential election in a row.

Please reconsider.  Truth be told, Trump IS the 3rd party, which is why many on both wings of the uniparty bird hate him so much.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Please reconsider.  Truth be told, Trump IS the 3rd party, which is why many on both wings of the uniparty bird hate him so much.

That’s the truth, and a fact liberals don’t want to discuss.   To them, the DNC is like a God.   It can do no wrong, and they worship it as a deity.   They think the same of conservatives, but most of us are skeptical of any politician.

14 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I imagine that Monte & I are of the same thinking, If you don't vote--don't whine. So whether you vote for a 3rd party, or write in yourself, you are voting--therefore, you are allowed to complain about the government. Those that don't vote, should just shut the heck up!!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I imagine that Monte & I are of the same thinking, If you don't vote--don't whine. So whether you vote for a 3rd party, or write in yourself, you are voting--therefore, you are allowed to complain about the government. Those that don't vote, should just shut the heck up!!!!!

Ross Perot got the most votes ever as a 3rd party at 20million votes.  And he still came in 3rd place.  A wasted vote is a wasted vote.  The same as not voting in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Ross Perot got the most votes ever as a 3rd party at 20million votes.  And he still came in 3rd place.  A wasted vote is a wasted vote.  The same as not voting in my opinion. 

I disagree, D... Nobody should be compelled to settle for the lessser of two choices; Sometimes you just have to exercise your right to participate, rather than lose that Right.