BREAKING: DOJ Drops Case Against Gen Flynn ...

KirtFalcon

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Have you committed crimes that would have FBI knocking on your door? 

Of course I would do anything for my family but at the same time I wouldn't put my family 9n those shoes 

Should the FBI accuse you of those crimes, and question you in a manner that could lead you to lie about them, you would be in General Flynn's shoes.  While I think that General Flynn should have seen it, perhaps he did become complacent, and felt he could trust people.  Psyop.  

52 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the Director of the FBI. During his previous service at the Department of Justice, Christopher was the leader of major fraud investigations, and was a key part of the team overseeing the Justice Department’s actions in the war on terrorism following the 9/11 attacks,” said President Trump. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-christopher-wray-director-federal-bureau-investigation/

Somebody pulled the wool over President Trump's eyes  ... Wray has been stonewalling and hiding information .... basically obstructing the investigation into Comey, Strzok, Page, Rosenstein, Lynch,  Obama and several other bad actors .... I said he was a bad choice when he was appointed ... now we know he is complicit in the cover up  .... he will be lucky if he just gets away with being fired ...

5 hours ago, JETT said:

Few more months of this clown and then he's gone

Just say there's no voter fraud.... How does it happen with basement Joe after the debates?

I mean it's a sad deal, but the dude cannot put his shoes on the proper foot. And he's gonna lead this country through a recession and a pandemic?

Has zero chance man.

31 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Just say there's no voter fraud.... Hoe does it happen with basement Joe after the debates?

I mean it's a sad deal, but the dude cannot put his shoes on the proper foot. And he's gonna lead this country through a recession and a pandemic?

Has zero chance man.

None.

7 hours ago, BoHogg said:

:rofl:and all of the other :poop:palooza appointments during his term you've crowed about that he's fired or they have resigned, somebody pulled the wool then too?

You know what the difference between a Republican administration and a Dimocrat administration is hog? ....  in a Republican administration when somebody screws up or is found to be corrupt he's fired and replaced .... in a Dimocrat administration when someone screws up or is found to be corrupt he just keeps serving and doing illegal activities  ....  dims don't even bat an eyelash over their own corruption  ....  tru storie  .....

27 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not everyone a Liberal either. Contrary to popular belief some actually like our country and what it stands for.

I love our country but don't where goggles hiding the truth because of a individual who claims to be what America needs

Judicial Watch welcomes the Justice Department’s decision to exonerate General Flynn, an American hero who was victimized by the Obama administration and the Deep State. The targeting of General Flynn was a key part of the Obama/Clinton/Deep State coup against President Trump. Judicial Watch commends the heroic work of General Flynn’s legal team, led by Sidney Powell, that exposed the criminal conduct by FBI and DOJ officials behind Flynn’s illicit prosecution. This corruption, as Judicial Watch has exposed from the get-go, is the tip of the iceberg. The required next step for justice is the prosecution of the coup cabal who tried to destroy General Flynn and overthrow our president.

These people are beyond evil. Hopefully, they all end up behind bars.