Week 10 Bye Week

Week 11 @ Minnesota Vikings

Week 12 Washington Redskins Thanksgiving 

Week 13 @ Baltimore Ravens Thursday Night Football

Week 14 @ Cincinatti Bengals

Week 15 San Francisco 49ers Sunday Night Football 

Week 16 Philadelphia Eagles

Week 17 @ New York Giants

Prime time right off the bat. Interesting schedule. I figure the Browns and Steelers to be improved. Baltimore is great. NFC west is a tough draw . Atlanta is doable and @ Minnesota yikes. NFC won’t be atrocious like last year. 

I see 10-6 right now, but again will wait until after  the 5th game to make my final prediction.  

This is a pretty tough schedule. There’s no Cowboys friendly stretch unless maybe Giants, Cardinals, Redskins in weeks 5,6,7. I feel good about McCarthy and the the first year renovation. Man, I’m going conservative and say 9-7. 

Feel like wins- Giants, Redskins, Bengals, Redskins, Giants.....Dallas should go (5-0) against these sad sacks. 

Rebound teams- Rams, Falcons, Browns, Cardinals, Steelers....Teams were bad to average last year. Could they improve? Can they be worse? These are teams that could lead to a 8-8, 9-7 season if they rebound. 10 wins if they don’t.

Toss ups- Seahawks, Eagles, Vikings, Ravens, 49ers, Eagles....These are the best teams on paper Dallas faces. Would we be happy with a (3-3) split?

9-7

I would say 10-6 but with a complete new system coming in (and thank the Lord Garrett is gone btw) a delayed off season program is gonna hurt this team. 

• Like 1

I wonder if Dallas plays the Rams in LA. California has stated no large numbers for a while. New York(NJ) and California might have problems. Hopefully we are as a country back to norm.

I feel real good about this season, with the new head coach and the great draft picks and trades. Maybe I'm just over optimistic, but I see my Boys going at least 11-5 if not 12-4.

• Like 1