Black man shot and killed in Georgia while jogging

ctown81

Just now, DAWG91 said:

@JETT At least I'm asking more questions than "were they white?"  Keep up the good fight.  May justice prevail.

that was a no Brainer from the jump, took 2+ months for them to arrest them.... post me article or something of black guys killing white person and being free for 2+ months ill be waiting :munch:

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

The 911 recordings are very clear in that neither caller stated Arbery was armed or was suspected of being armed. The video clearly shows his hands are empty and there are no furtive gestures on his part so no, it is not "logical" to believe Arbery might be armed.  If the retired DA investigator knew Arbery then one could reasonably argue that he would have called out Arbery by his name or informed the 911 operator who Arbery was.

Police report I read said they had security footage of a burglar weeks prior reach into his pants as tho he was armed. Not saying the thought it was him or not but the charged people did have a gun stole from them a month prior. 

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

that was a no Brainer from the jump, took 2+ months for them to arrest them.... post me article or something of black guys killing white person and being free for 2+ months ill be waiting :munch:

I've got a better question.  How many black men were killed by other black men on the same day of this shooting?  I bet it was more than one. But you keep up the good fight. There's your "no-brainer."

5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I've got a better question.  How many black men were killed by other black men on the same day of this shooting?  I bet it was more than one. But you keep up the good fight. There's your "no-brainer."

#HILARIOUS

#DEFLECTION

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I am just looking forward to Election Day seeing cry and whine it’s not fair. Recount blame the Russians, I am moving ect....

4 more years of corruption, looking forward to it, he liable get impeached again 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl:

#DEFLECTION

#Betit'sMorethan1

No deflection.  I've stated they're likely headed for the slammer.  I understand you not wanting to answer or know the answer to the question i asked.  You know full well the answer is more than 1.  Keep up the good fight.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Given his prior record,  is it not logical to assume he may be armed?  Especially if he was already known by the former cop.  That's really a crucial question here.  Was he and his criminal past known by the former cop?  If not,  they'll have no leg to stand on whatsoever.

But how does that give a former cop and his son the right  to draw weapons? In essence, they were the armed and dangerous ones. Plus, if stealing a TV and bring a gun to school almost a decade ago is all they have, these men are going to prison. whole thing could have been avoided by calling the cops.

44 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I promise you if they know who that black man is that killed that black man he's in jail from day one. Does that justify this killing? this post may not be deflection but it's showing the characteristics of deflection. I'm pretty sure several white men killed other white men that same day too.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

But how does that give a former cop and his son the right  to draw weapons? In essence, they were the armed and dangerous ones. Plus, if stealing a TV and bring a gun to school almost a decade ago is all they have, these men are going to prison. whole thing could have been avoided by calling the cops.

It's just a mitigating factor,  that's all.  They're likely to be going to prison regardless.  I'm not arguing they shouldn't either,  just that I would like to know the facts before passing judgement, same as in any case.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

I'm pretty sure several white men killed other white men that same day too.

I'm sure this is also correct.  Wonder why these stories aren't front page news?  Maybe because they lack the sensationalism that the media is looking for?  My question asking how many blacks were killed by other blacks on the same day goes along with this.  Where's the outrage and calls for justice for these victims?  They deserve justice also,  but lack the explosiveness of the "redneck kills  black man" narrative.  #ALL_Lives_Matter

16 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm sure this is also correct.  Wonder why these stories aren't front page news?  Maybe because they lack the sensationalism that the media is looking for?  My question asking how many blacks were killed by other blacks on the same day goes along with this.  Where's the outrage and calls for justice for these victims?  They deserve justice also,  but lack the explosiveness of the "redneck kills  black man" narrative.  #ALL_Lives_Matter

In all fairness, this news wouldn't be as big if law enforcement did their job. When black on black crime happens, if law enforcement have a suspect, they get them quick. That's where the outrage comes from. 

6 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

In all fairness, this news wouldn't be as big if law enforcement did their job. When black on black crime happens, if law enforcement have a suspect, they get them quick. That's where the outrage comes from. 

Pandemic,

have to have facts straight before charging due to speedy trial laws

two recusals due to prior work for the court. 

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Pandemic,

have to have facts straight before charging due to speedy trial laws

two recusals due to prior work for the court. 

Forget charging, they weren't even arrested. So you're telling me I can shoot someone and not get arrested for 2 months b/c of the pandemic? Speedy trial laws are a joke. There are people who sit in jail 6 months to a year awaiting trial b/c they can't afford bail.

4 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Forget charging, they weren't even arrested. So you're telling me I can shoot someone and not get arrested for 2 months b/c of the pandemic? Speedy trial laws are a joke. There are people who sit in jail 6 months to a year awaiting trial b/c they can't afford bail.

I posted the full statement of the D.A. not to charge in the first place but after his recusals the other recusals started. Made a decent point. Grand jury will have to decide now.