Black man shot and killed in Georgia while jogging

ctown81

21 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Let me stand with my brother Jett and stir that pot a little.  What we got here are three whites in the Deep South thinking that a black man somehow was suppose to bow down to them cause they white with guns. "Come here boy, stop, we want to talk to you." You being one exception Nature on this thread not speaking in that tone but one in here in particular thinking that a black man has got to submit to whitey. Then when the shoe is on the other foot, whitey gets all stoked up and rebels. Can't have it both ways. 

EXgoAxpXgAki8ks.jpg

Your hatred of white people is duly noted, BoHogg.🙄

55 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You didn’t listen to the link I put up did you? A decade ago you were casing girls you say. Go listen to what Dems we’re pushing a decade ago. 

A decade ago? Come on natch, thats enough time to move towards the right direction and not the same path 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Media is causing the division, and that’s why Trump is right to call them out on it.

Media doesn't put words in trumps mouth, he says everything most of his followers want him to say and yall love it, racism and hate is what he loves and yall are right there with him, which is yalls choices so, so be it

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Media doesn't put words in trumps mouth, he says everything most of his followers want him to say and yall love it, racism and hate is what he loves and yall are right there with him, which is yalls choices so, so be it

Sad outlook on others is what I am seeing in your posts.

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well it wasn’t a decade. Those detention pics of children were take in 2014.  I used a decade cause you’re 27. That put you at 17 in full tail chasing mode lol. 

True story lol

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sad outlook on others is what I am seeing in your posts.

I see others how they present themselves, same as yall see me, ill shake your hand give you the shirt off my back in any need even if you do look down on me and thats just how I was raised, some ppl who post on here you can see right thru em down to the core and whoever reads this and gets upset or defensive, then I must be talking to you

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I see others how they present themselves, same as yall see me, ill shake your hand give you the shirt off my back in any need even if you do look down on me and thats just how I was raised, some ppl who post on here you can see right thru em down to the core and whoever reads this and gets upset or defensive, then I must be talking to you

You ain’t talkin to me, sir. I judge people on Character, not Color;There are Plenty of white people who I hate Way more than black people. If I was a racist, do you think I would let one of my friends, ( a black man & co-worker) help preach my first wife’s funeral? 

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You ain’t talkin to me, sir. I judge people on Character, not Color;There are Plenty of white people who I hate Way more than black people. If I was a racist, do you think I would let one of my friends, ( a black man & co-worker) help preach my first wife’s funeral? 

Like I said if that comment offends you makes you upset or get defensive about it then I must be referring to you, if it doesn't bother you then no sweating it keep on rolling 

27 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I do hold a lot of hatred for my county neighbors. I think it’s obvious in my post. Well hatred is a strong word. Envy is more like it. Bunch of friggin’ a holes 

I hear ya

46 minutes ago, JETT said:

Taking someone’s opinion and calling them racist and hate-filled is probably where the division comes from. But that’s the narrative the fake news pushes and you follow, so be it.

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Taking someone’s opinion and calling them racist and hate-filled is probably where the division comes from. But that’s the narrative the fake news pushes and you follow, so be it.

OK well my opinion of trump and YOU, is both of yall are racist and that's my opinion like it or not I don't give a :poop:, you can have your opinion towards me as well and I also don't give a :poop:  about that one as well.... youve spoken volumes on the arbery case and that says all we need to know 👌

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m still trying to figure out when Trump became a racist. Like Money Mayweather says “nobody called him racist before he ran for president”. 

no one cared he was racist til the racist POS took office and decided to lead our country... that's when he became public racist..... just like the allegations of sexual assault towards him. It came to light once he was running for president 

Just now, JETT said:

OK well my opinion of trump and YOU, is both of yall are racist and that's my opinion like it or not I don't give a :poop:, you can have your opinion towards me as well and I also don't give a :poop:  about that one as well.... youve spoken volumes on the arbery case and that says all we need to know 👌

My opinion of you is a hard working good to do person who is mislead. Mislead to the point that you are creating the narrative that you are opining about.  

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

My opinion of you is a hard working good to do person who is mislead. Mislead to the point that you are creating the narrative that you are opining about.  

If I were to say I like trump you and others would like everyone of my posts and agree with everything I say, but since I don't care for him I'm a liberal etc GTFOH

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn it’s getting deep up in here. I’ve not read this entire thread, but calling someone racist is a strong accusation. Y’all fellas cool down. 

I'm calm bro, outside with family smoking up a brisket enjoying this beautiful Sunday..... about to hop on this Damn mower and get after it 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

He has a lot high profile black friends. What politician doesn’t have sexual allegations? Joe has one going on as we speaking. Hell Barack was alleged to be giving head to Larry Sinclair while on a nose candy binge. He was a Democrat for 90% of his life so he may very well be a racist. 

maybe so, I don't believe that story but only they know

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

To be honest I can’t remember the countries mentioned. I thought they were middle eastern. Some places are shitholes. The Sudan is a shithole country with so much racism that they had to make it into two countries. There’s not a white man that lives there. The north were Arabs who absolutely despised the south which were sub Saharan Africans. Alabama and Mississippi ain’t got 💩 on Northern Africans feelings towards there sub Saharan fellow Africans. I’m talking about 1850 Alabama and Mississippi too. Not today’s. 

Let him enjoy his racism chants. Guy has probably never seen a actual racist. So hell bound to find the boogeyman that he calls Anyone who disagrees with his opinion as racist.