Black man shot and killed in Georgia while jogging

ctown81

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Well, since I am a law abiding citizen, had they told me that they were conducting a citizen’s arrest, I would have complied, allowed the process to clear me of all charges AND LIVED.

REALLY?

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

THat picture above is my neighborhood right now.  We regularly visit homes in the neighborhood still under construction to see what we could have done, what we might do, what their house will look like compared to ours...

Should I be shot for doing this?  Should I be put under "citizen's arrest" for looking?  

We are on the same side on a lot of things, but this is f-in ridiculous.

I'd shoot you

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

REALLY?

Hey, most of us are chicken ####s when guns are pointed at us.  :lol:  You know Carth is a pissy guy though... He may not have fought them, but I guarantee you he would cuss the crap out of them lol

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Hey, most of us are chicken ####s when guns are pointed at us.  :lol:  You know Carth is a pissy guy though... He may not have fought them, but I guarantee you he would cuss the #### out of them lol

I guess

Just now, JETT said:

I'd shoot you

The white people of Aledo would rain down their facebook anger on you just like Georgians did...  Everyone around here does it.  The builders even welcome it.  When they put the front door on it with a lock is when they don't welcome it anymore because they are putting down flooring and painting.  I've never been in a city or place where that wasn't allowed during construction.

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

The white people of Aledo would rain down their facebook anger on you just like Georgians did...  Everyone around here does it.  The builders even welcome it.  When they put the front door on it with a lock is when they don't welcome it anymore because they are putting down flooring and painting.  I've never been in a city or place where that wasn't allowed during construction.

I agree, all speculation about arbery being the suspected burglar, 2 rednecks decide to take matters into their own hands and should give their life's like they took another humans..... Gates of hell welcome those punks

44 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Let you go in at night? A lot of stuff get stolen in your neighborhood?

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm going jogging tonight for the hell of it

And 1000% sure you’ll be just fine.

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

THat picture above is my neighborhood right now.  We regularly visit homes in the neighborhood still under construction to see what we could have done, what we might do, what their house will look like compared to ours...

Should I be shot for doing this?  Should I be put under "citizen's arrest" for looking?  

We are on the same side on a lot of things, but this is f-in ridiculous.

We simply view it differently.. I respect your opinion...

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Exactly what I have been saying; Let the facts come to light before rendering any judgements in this case. There is just too little factual evidence shown in this short video to come to any correct verdict. 

This case is being hyped to fan the  flames & stir up the community as a whole. Everyone needs to back up, catch their breath & Wait for the FACTS. This is a tragedy in any sense. It didn’t have to accelerate to deadly conduct, and it wouldn’t have ended with a man’s death. Bad choices were made here.

Short video ?  It was 42 minutes long, and why I decided not to watch the whole thing.  Just get to the facts and state your case.  We don't need to see all the opinions of sports stars and the opinion pieces which that is what this is.  

The one reason I can see how the two guys get off is because he grabbed the shotgun.  We will never know now what would have been done if he hadn't.  

10 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Barry is prolly scared of guns.  He thinks they might go off on their own and shoot him.

I know I have enough manhood to not need a gun as a replacement for the lack of it.  And, you? You got a muddin' truck, too, with a stepladder? 😏

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I know I have enough manhood to not need a gun as a replacement for the lack of it.  And, you? You got a muddin' truck, too, with a stepladder? 😏

No muddin truck here, but I can get through a mud hole if necessary.   I have several guns and don’t feel like they make me more of a man, even when I shoot them.  They’re nothing more than a screwdriver or a wrench, a tool to function the way I need it to.  Guns don’t equal manhood and I’m not sure why you think they do.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

No muddin truck here, but I can get through a mud hole if necessary.   I have several guns and don’t feel like they make me more of a man, even when I shoot them.  They’re nothing more than a screwdriver or a wrench, a tool to function the way I need it to.  Guns don’t equal manhood and I’m not sure why you think they do.  

Ol’Barry’s prolly packing a derringer.😂

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Let you go in at night? A lot of stuff get stolen in your neighborhood?

And 1000% sure you’ll be just fine.

It’s work sites.  They leave nothing there except a lot of trash.  And why would you go at night?  You couldn’t see ####