Black man shot and killed in Georgia while jogging

ctown81

26 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I agree. Why were there video of Arbery at places in the neighborhood at night?  🤷‍♂️

I haven't been glued to the news to get all of these random updates...  but the fact still remains... it was a 2 on 1 situation where they 2 had weapons and the 1 didn't and the 1 still got shot?  Beat his ### and wait for the real cops.

• Roll Eyes 1

These guys were in the wrong as soon as they loaded up in that truck with weapons and went hunting. If Arbery was on video or not, that’s up to the police and lawyers to determine his guilt or innocence. Not vigilante justice. 

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

These guys were in the wrong as soon as they loaded up in that truck with weapons and went hunting. If Arbery was on video or not, that’s up to the police and lawyers to determine his guilt or innocence. Not vigilante justice. 

Agree, intent was to kill

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Complete lunacy!!  👆👆

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, JETT said:

The more I see the video the more I think they deserve to get the needle don't even waste taxpayers money on these punks

There are a lot of people in prisons that deserve the needle... or a bullet to the face... or axe to the neck... or razor blade to the sack...

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Completely Un-American.

Explain plz, what happened to getting out and whooping someone's azz, ppl run and get their gunz when their soft and afraid of a good ole whipping 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

There are a lot of people in prisons that deserve the needle... or a bullet to the face... or axe to the neck... or razor blade to the sack...

I agree, me personally I believe if you take someone's life you ought to give yours... no need for us tax paying Americans to pay for them in prison JMHO

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Explain plz, what happened to getting out and whooping someone's azz, ppl run and get their gunz when their soft and afraid of a good ole whipping 

The comment was directed to You wanting to bypass the Criminal Justice System & Give these two “the needle” without due process. Totally Un-American thinking.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The comment was directed to You wanting to bypass the Criminal Justice System & Give these two “the needle” without due process. Totally Un-American thinking.

by the past few years we see what the "system" brings to the table in these cases... no justice for the victims and the suspects do lil or no time... SAD

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sounds to me like it already has...

I just pray for justice and not a slap on the wrists, ppl are locked up for many years for saling drugs but killers do less time in some cases, with the road were heading we won't have to worry about China or our other enemies, our enemies will be our own ppl vs each other