How Did You Spend Your Mother's Day? Trump, He Spent It on Twitter

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

With over 100 retweets or original tweets, including posts from QAnon and other fringe groups. I took my mom a card and some candy and spent some time with her from a distance. 

Incidentally, he didn't quite beat his record. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-obamagate-michael-flynn-twitter-a9507771.html

I went and mowed my moms yard and weeded the yard for her, helped plant a few spring flowers and just spent time with her, her birthday was on the 6th so we had a big cookout for her and kinda did mothers day and birthday  on the 6th of May... fun times

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

I went and mowed my moms yard and weeded the yard for her, helped plant a few spring flowers and just spent time with her, her birthday was on the 6th so we had a big cookout for her and kinda did mothers day and birthday  on the 6th of May... fun times

Cherish those memories, & be Thankful you still have her with you. You only get one Mother. I’m glad you got to spend quality time with her.🌹😋

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JETT said:

How lucky it is to be able to go see family easily. Mine lives 3 hours away and between work and two littles, it’s hard to be able to make the time. Happy you got that time. I gave mine a call and text. Will see Mom and Dad next week. Got some crappie to catch and hogs to shoot.