Here Ya Go ... Special Delivery For Liberal Doubters

KirtFalcon

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I had 3 aerobic systems installed on properties I owned ...  it's one of the biggest rackets going .... had to pay an "environmental engineer" to design the system and where the sprinklers were going to be ... he handed me  a copy of the layout and he had all the sprinklers in the front and side of the house ... I told him I wanted the sprinklers in the back and on the side .... he told me to draw it the way I wanted it .... I drew it on the back of his paper and handed it back to him ...  I still had to pay him for "his" design .... total bull :poop: .... don't even get me started on the maintenance contract bull :poop: ... I took their little training certification and maintained them myself .....

Customers like you are the ones trying to put us out of business :rofl:

• 5 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 4:06 PM, KirtFalcon said:

BREAKING .... Several of the people responsible for illegally unmasking Gen Flynn in classified documents that were illegally leaked were today "unmasked" themselves ... low and behold Plugs himself was on the list .... just yesterday he lied and said he knew nothing about it .... he, and several others in Obama's deep state have a lot of 'splainin to do ....

Not going to bother providing a link, I'll let our doubting libtards see if they can find it on a LEGITIMATE  news site .... 

This OBAMAGATE thing is starting to unravel and pick up steam ....

#BIGGERTHANWATERGATE ...

🕵️‍♂️

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/us/politics/barr-durham-unmasking-probe.amp.html%3f0p19G=6214
so uhhh, what’s up with that?

On 5/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, BarryLaverty said:

😅🤣😂😆😁 Oh, shudder, horrors! Talk about your 'fringe right' site! Why didn't you just report that Jimmy Ned said it in the Gas N Burp????! 

Analyzing America

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Analyzing America - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Analyzing America Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda as well poor sourcing and a failed fact check.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 2018, Analyzing America is a hyper-partisan conservative news and opinion website. According to their about page “AnalyzingAmerica.org was founded at Dartmouth College in May 2009 by classmates Joshua Riddle and David Rufful.” The year 2009, is 9 years prior to when they purchased this domain. Further, Riddle and Rufful have run other conservative websites such as the Young Conservatives, which is no longer online and exists now as a Facebook page. They also currently operate American News 24/7 and previously ran the now defunct American News Hub.

The Gas N Burp!!

ha 

• 7 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 6:11 PM, DAWG91 said:

Bookmark this please so that we may revisit your moments of laughter when you're not laughing any longer.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, JETT said:

.animated_1589412194126_409169219816100.gif

On 5/13/2020 at 4:36 PM, JETT said:

:rofl:

Remember this @DAWG91,  I book marked it... @KirtFalcon when them indictments coming?

On 5/13/2020 at 4:17 PM, JETT said:

You really got your hopes on high i see, going to be a big hill to climb to ease the pain of no convictions just waste of time.... flynn was found guilty point blank period

My remark was in response to your false claim that Flynn "was found guilty."  The fact remains.  He was not.  He plead guilty to save his family from the same partisan, malicious prosecution that he himself endured.  My "bookmark this" comment also said "you may be in for a rude awakening." The word may acknowledges that it may also not happen.  Nice try though.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

My remark was in response to your false claim that Flynn "was found guilty."  The fact remains.  He was not.  He plead guilty to save his family from the same partisan, malicious prosecution that he himself endured.  My "bookmark this" comment also said "you may be in for a rude awakening." The word may acknowledges that it may also not happen.  Nice try though.

So pretty much you were wrong as usual? Got it 👌

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I retired at 53......lol

Nice! That's the good life. If I could retire at 50, I'd just work on side projects and hobbies. I'd work more on my music, maybe do some "side" projects (as I see fit), maybe do some woodworking, and maybe learn how to paint in the Bob Ross style (alla prima, i.e. "wet on wet").

2 hours ago, JETT said:

So pretty much you were wrong as usual? Got it 👌

That's funny.  I corrected your being wrong about Flynn and you turn around and tell me I'm wrong as usual.  Lol.  You're reading comprehension is sorely lacking.  Words have meaning,  even the word "may."

On 5/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, DAWG91 said:

They've been digging into team Trump for 4 years straight now and found nothing,  which is why we got all these perjury trap type indictments that required them to simply just make-up the evidence.  That whole house of cards is tumbling before your very eyes.  Meanwhile,  anything and everything related to the Ds gets swept under the rug and dismissed as "conspiracy theory."  Well,  not anymore.  It's our turn now.  Bring on the indictments.  REAL indictements ACTUALLY related to the alleged crimes.  Stock up on your popcorn,  or kleenex,  whichever applies.

Lol at the highlighted part

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol at the highlighted part

And shortly thereafter I said that if there were none by early summer there would be none at all. Not even going to bother with looking it up,  I said it multiple times.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

And shortly thereafter I said that if there were none by early summer there would be none at all. Not even going to bother with looking it up,  I said it multiple times.

I was just curious cause I ran out of popcorn 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I was just curious cause I ran out of popcorn 

Cool.  You'll have to pardon me for having just a tiny sliver of hope that it wasn't 100% corrupt.  That's clear now,  and even worse than I thought.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Cool.  You'll have to pardon me for having just a tiny sliver of hope that it wasn't 100% corrupt.  That's clear now,  and even worse than I thought.

So with your theory if a R wins 2024 they were bought by the Chinese blah blah BS you spew daily? It's only we win or the election is stolen? Lol, talk about a new low

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

So with your theory if a R wins 2024 they were bought by the Chinese blah blah BS you spew daily? It's only we win or the election is stolen? Lol, talk about a new low

If an R wins it will be someone of the Pierre Dilecto variety which would be absolutely meaningless.  You're a total fool if you think that braindead basement dwelling moron is the most popular guy ever.

47 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If an R wins it will be someone of the Pierre Dilecto variety which would be absolutely meaningless.  You're a total fool if you think that braindead basement dwelling moron is the most popular guy ever.

He didn't have to be Bernie would've won if he was the D pick.... R's had trash as a candidate 

43 minutes ago, JETT said:

He didn't have to be Bernie would've won if he was the D pick.... R's had trash as a candidate 

Trash candidate?  It doesn't get anymore trash candidate than a guy who didn't even know what office he was running for.   JoXi's "win" proved that they were prepared to install anyone besides Trump.  Install,  not elect.