CFB 1 hit wonders

16 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Kenny Hill wasn't all that great, even against South Carolina. At that point, South Carolina was #9 but they had no business being #9. 

Didn’t South Carolina end up finishing with a losing record that year?

20 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Kenny Hill wasn't all that great, even against South Carolina. At that point, South Carolina was #9 but they had no business being #9. 

Welllll...  dude had, like, 500 yards of offense, right? And even if S.C. was overrrated at 9th, it was still a pretty dominating win. 

Regardless of how the wheels came off later, during that game "Trill" looked ridiculous. The Aggie fans in my circle were talking Heisman. I think there was some of that chatter on here too. 

3 hours ago, LOL said:

Welllll...  dude had, like, 500 yards of offense, right? And even if S.C. was overrrated at 9th, it was still a pretty dominating win. 

Regardless of how the wheels came off later, during that game "Trill" looked ridiculous. The Aggie fans in my circle were talking Heisman. I think there was some of that chatter on here too. 

That's fair. To throw for 500 was crazy. A large chunk of his yards didn't come on the ground ala Johnny. He had quite an arm.