Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
BeastTexasFB1972

Next OC at Daingerfield

Recommended Posts

Why not hire an assistant from NS, Katy, Duncanville, PG, Carthage, or Gilmer all premier programs in Texas. Daingerfield is on the edge of winning another title if they can find the right fit. If they don’t make a deep run next year they should go in a different direction with a new AD/HC in my opinion. To much talent for them not to win it all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeastTexasFB1972 said:

Why not hire an assistant from NS, Katy, Duncanville, PG, Carthage, or Gilmer all premier programs in Texas. Daingerfield is on the edge of winning another title if they can find the right fit. If they don’t make a deep run next year they should go in a different direction with a new AD/HC in my opinion. To much talent for them not to win it all. 

So 9-4 and 11-3 is not good enough for you? Went three rounds deep his first year and four rounds last year.  Ummm that's pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, westcoast54 said:

So 9-4 and 11-3 is not good enough for you? Went three rounds deep his first year and four rounds last year.  Ummm that's pretty good. 

 

18 minutes ago, westcoast54 said:

So 9-4 and 11-3 is not good enough for you? Went three rounds deep his first year and four rounds last year.  Ummm that's pretty good. 

 

18 minutes ago, westcoast54 said:

So 9-4 and 11-3 is not good enough for you? Went three rounds deep his first year and four rounds last year.  Ummm that's pretty good. 

They have the talent to WIN it every year so no that’s not good enough. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BeastTexasFB1972 said:

Who will Nelson name as his next OC? 

Someone with a CDL lol.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix plumbing first the worry about OC 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeastTexasFB1972 said:

 

 

They have the talent to WIN it every year so no that’s not good enough. 

Really? What makes you an expert to claim this? Winning a State Championship is not easy, no matter how good your talent is.  They lost to the State Champs in 2018 and the Runner's-up in 2019. Again, they did very well.  Maybe you should support the coach and his staff, not drag them down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeastTexasFB1972 said:

 

 

They have the talent to WIN it every year so no that’s not good enough. 

Damn good answer.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Someone with a CDL lol.

I laughed a little too hard at this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 12:24 AM, JeffWrong said:

Bowman taking his talents to the sunshine state.  

Floridian divorce lawyers have hit the lottery. He must’ve ran through all the available tail in Texas. Onto new tail. Happy hunting Coach. Plow away sir. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard he had his guy. Should be real interesting if everything works out. I think this hire will be noticed around East Texas and could be bad for 3A D2 DF coordinators. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BeastTexasFB1972 said:

Heard he had his guy. Should be real interesting if everything works out. I think this hire will be noticed around East Texas and could be bad for 3A D2 DF coordinators. 

A moron could avg 40 points per game just by letting the kids play street ball. Get someone that can actually organize them they will be dangerous. Main concern is their O Line. They’re terrible. If they actually blocked Craver and Jeter wouldn’t have to run 60 yards to get a 25 yard gain. Those two are athletic as hell. I’d love to see them in a Slot T offense with a good line. They’d avg 600 yards a game rushing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With this big name OC, coupled with the 7 on 7 games that’s been happening, no doubt Daingerfield will be the team to beat. They’ll have an early edge. Now I’m not making a dig. Personally I like the fact they exercised their rights and didn’t bow down to this quarantine bs. This is the one time I will tip my hat to our big cousins. 

DF2248FC-6B69-42A4-9AE4-284167B67968.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Got my attention..... ok... I'll bite. Who's this new OC

🤔...Kerry Strong 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 8:22 PM, westcoast54 said:

Really? What makes you an expert to claim this? Winning a State Championship is not easy, no matter how good your talent is.  They lost to the State Champs in 2018 and the Runner's-up in 2019. Again, they did very well.  Maybe you should support the coach and his staff, not drag them down.

Stating facts is not dragging them down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...