Trump-Biden

Sportsfanatic1

1 JUN 20

If Biden wins the presidency, this would be the date Trump lost it.  I never seen so many conservatives break ranks on social media with the President Trump when he threatened to call up Military on American citizens.  Then had police tear gassed  and fire rubber bullets at protestors to clear a path to a church for a photo op.  Did President open the bible at the church  ?  Did Trump pray at the church.  Plus the day before the police in Minneapolis went into a neighborhood firing at people on their porches.  This could have been any neighborhood.  All this is a Bridge To Far moment for many conservatives.   

Huge majority on both sides political isle know what happened to George Byrd was wrong, but the fact that the cop knowingly was being recorded didn't stop it.  That blows my mind.  

28 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

1 JUN 20

If Biden wins the presidency, this would be the date Trump lost it.  I never seen so many conservatives break ranks on social media with the President Trump when he threatened to call up Military on American citizens.  Then had police tear gassed  and fire rubber bullets at protestors to clear a path to a church for a photo op.  Did President open the bible at the church  ?  Did Trump pray at the church.  Plus the day before the police in Minneapolis went into a neighborhood firing at people on their porches.  This could have been any neighborhood.  All this is a Bridge To Far moment for many conservatives.   

Huge majority on both sides political isle know what happened to George Byrd was wrong, but the fact that the cop knowingly was being recorded didn't stop it.  That blows my mind.  

I think you are very wrong.  Conservatives have seen the democrats in recent months wreck the constitution with their draconian shutdown of CHURCH, shutdown of businesses,,  mandated mask wearing and unproven social distance measures, the arrest of law abiding citizens trying to go to work.  I and all the conservatives I know are proud that the president had the balls to send in the military before these idiots finished completely destroying our American cities.  

I agree the cops used excessive force on George Floyd likely killed him.  They should pay for what they did.  But our country shouldn't be destroyed in the process.  If you thinks conservatives are for putting up with this lawlessness, you are mistaken.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

1 JUN 20

I agree, enough is enough 

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I think you are very wrong.  Conservatives have seen the democrats in recent months wreck the constitution with their draconian shutdown of CHURCH, shutdown of businesses,,  mandated mask wearing and unproven social distance measures, the arrest of law abiding citizens trying to go to work.  I and all the conservatives I know are proud that the president had the balls to send in the military before these idiots finished completely destroying our American cities.  

I agree the cops used excessive force on George Floyd likely killed him.  They should pay for what they did.  But our country shouldn't be destroyed in the process.  If you thinks conservatives are for this lawlessness, you are mistaken.

There is no likely 

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I agree the cops used excessive force on George Floyd likely killed him.  They should pay for what they did.  But our country shouldn't be destroyed in the process.  If you thinks conservatives are for this lawlessness, you are mistaken.

So....... no republican or conservative led governors shut their states down during this? 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

So....... no republican or conservative led governors shut their states down during this? 

Most all of them did initially because the WHO and CDC (led by Democrats) put out fake models.  Conservatives opened back up because it was the right thing to do.  Democrats opened up to tear down their cities.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I agree the cops used excessive force on George Floyd likely killed him.  They should pay for what they did.  But our country shouldn't be destroyed in the process.  If you thinks conservatives are for putting up with this lawlessness, you are mistaken.

Ok, question for the military guys and women on here.  What is the goal of a uprising in its earliest stages ?    Hint , it is not to achieve victory .  It is to make their opponent to over react.  That will cause more people to get of the fence and join their cause.  Mission accomplished.  

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Most all of them did initially because the WHO and CDC (led by Democrats) put out fake models.  Conservatives opened back up because it was the right thing to do.  Democrats opened up to tear down their cities.

Blame game 

Just now, ObiOne said:

You asked...then come back with your normal weak response with no facts.....as per usual.

25 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You said democrats shut down their states as if Republicans didn't.... BLAME GAME

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

You said democrats shut down their states as if Republicans didn't.... BLAME GAME

You are right Jett.  Conservatives arrested the salon owner in Dallas.  Conservatives arrested peaceful protesters at courthouses.  Conservatives arrested people for not wearing masks.  Conservatives arrested people for going to church.   See Jett, just because you say something doesn't make it true.  Therefore I like to blame the ones that are actually at fault for 💩ing on the constitution. 

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You are right Jett.  Conservatives arrested the salon owner in Dallas.  Conservatives arrested peaceful protesters at courthouses.  Conservatives arrested people for not wearing masks.  Conservatives arrested people for going to church.   See Jett, just because you say something doesn't make it true.  Therefore I like to blame the ones that are actually at fault for 💩ing on the constitution. 

Yep the right has done no wrong, I forgot 🙄

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yep the right has done no wrong, I forgot 🙄

I've never said that.  But I do enjoy your strong factual arguments.  It is almost like you are able think of your response and type it all out in 10 seconds or less.

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

I've never said that.  But I do enjoy your strong factual arguments.  It is almost like you are able think of your response and type it all out in 10 seconds or less.

.animated_1586381023883_63225642787702.gif

How i feel

8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I would say it was very likely.  But I don't like to make concrete decisions until all the facts are on the table.

Lol FACTS? the video wasn't enough? 3 guys holding a handcuffed guy down o the ground with one's knee on the guys neck for minutes and minutes even no remorse after the guy went unresponsive... multiple autopsys showed asphyxiation.... what more facts do you need?

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol FACTS? the video wasn't enough? 3 guys holding a handcuffed guy down o the ground with one's knee on the guys neck for minutes and minutes even no remorse after the guy went unresponsive... multiple autopsys showed asphyxiation.... what more facts do you need?

Slow down Sparky.  I'm on your side of this.  I think it was definitely excessive force that probably led to his death.  I'm not privy to all the facts yet and will wait to see more for my final conclusion.  Not that anybody cares what I think.  But I got very angry watching the video and wondered if I would have been man enough to knock that cop off of him, had I been there in person.  I hope I would have but I guess you never know until you are in that situation.  I truly hope they are prosecuted to the fullest.