Trump-Biden

Sportsfanatic1

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Ok, question for the military guys and women on here.  What is the goal of a uprising in its earliest stages ?    Hint , it is not to achieve victory .  It is to make their opponent to over react.  That will cause more people to get of the fence and join their cause.  Mission accomplished.  

You are drastically underestimating the resolve of the American people.   Most right minded people see these manufactured riots and destruction of businesses and personal property for what it is.  They want it stopped and President Trump is doing just that  .... Come November, they will remember who took decisive action to put this nonsense down.  They will remember the weak mayors and governors  ... and the decisive leadership of President Trump....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You are drastically underestimating the resolve of the American people.   Most right minded people see these manufactured riots and destruction of businesses and personal property for what it is.  They want it stopped and President Trump is doing just that  .... Come November, they will remember who took decisive action to put this nonsense down.  They will remember the weak mayors and governors  ... and the decisive leadership of President Trump....

You are right the leadership of President Trump will right the ship, turn the economy back around to where it already was before the virus scare, put law and order back on its feet even if we have to use the military to squash the dimwits that are rioting, stock market is already rebounding and with another 4 years the Supreme Court will be changed to a majority conservative constitutional thinking court regardless how Roberts votes.  

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

"American people"

"right(-)minded people"

"They"

Here are three examples of why truly having unity in this social experiment we call America is nearly impossible to achieve. The context in which these terms were used insinuates the dissent of those who think differently on this land are not American or right-minded, and it is the failure to acknowledge differences that is cause for destruction in the streets from coast to coast. Americans are tired of it; and the bunker-in-chief is so loyal to "order" (deserves its own thread), that he is tone deaf to resolve he thinks he can simply shut down.

Plain and simple, the "resolve" of those who are ready to die to make changes will outweigh the resolve of those who choose to sit at home and type from the comfort of their home. While you sit at home, you should spend some time educating yourself what it is to be an American; a country born out of rebellion (and looting). 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is the same type of things that will be said about you an I by Anti-2A when the police and National Guard come for our guns.  President SO-& SO used great leadership in taking gun from the gun wackos of America.  They establishment will always turn on the average citizen.  It is just a matter of the topic of the moment.  When it happens , you will be wishing you had more allies.  

3 minutes ago, CUJO85 said:

"American people"

"right(-)minded people"

"They"

Here are three examples of why truly having unity in this social experiment we call America is nearly impossible to achieve. The context in which these terms were used insinuates the dissent of those who think differently on this land are not American or right-minded, and it is the failure to acknowledge differences that is cause for destruction in the streets from coast to coast. Americans are tired of it; and the bunker-in-chief is so loyal to "order" (deserves its own thread), that he is tone deaf to resolve he thinks he can simply shut down.

Plain and simple, the "resolve" of those who are ready to die to make changes will outweigh the resolve of those who choose to sit at home and type from the comfort of their home. While you sit at home, you should spend some time educating yourself what it is to be an American; a country born out of rebellion (and looting)

BONGO YOU ARE CORRECT !!!  

How do you think we got our freedom  in the 1770s.  How do you think some American citizens got their civil right in 1950/60s ?   How do you think we got 8hr work days, 40hr work weeks, and overtime pay ?  It was not from peaceful protest. Who do you think were the ground soldiers were who fought against those movements, and wound up on the wrong side of history; police and National Guard.  

It is ok for the pitchforks to come out every once in a while.   

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

BONGO YOU ARE CORRECT !!!  

How do you think we got our freedom  in the 1770s.  How do you think some American citizens got their civil right in 1950/60s ?   How do you think we got 8hr work days, 40hr work weeks, and overtime pay ?  It was not from peaceful protest. Who do you think were the ground soldiers were who fought against those movements, and wound up on the wrong side of history; police and National Guard.  

It is ok for the pitchforks to come out every once in a while.   

I agree about every once in a while.  Just maybe not when a bad cop does something bad.....and is then arrested and charged with murder in almost record time.  Seems like that might be a time for everyone to come together to fight for the common cause of justice for George Floyd.  Instead this is being turned into a race war and GF is an afterthought. 

I'd think they time for pitchforks would be better suited for when justice was not being served.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I agree about every once in a while.  Just maybe not when a bad cop does something bad.....and is then arrested and charged with murder in almost record time.  Seems like that might be a time for everyone to come together to fight for the common cause of justice for George Floyd.  Instead this is being turned into a race war and GF is an afterthought. 

I'd think they time for pitchforks would be better suited for when justice was not being served.  

If it was George Floyd then you would be right.  George Floyd was just the latest name added to the list of a longer list of names.  

15 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

If it was George Floyd then you would be right.  George Floyd was just the latest name added to the list of a longer list of names.  

It was George Floyd last time I checked.  People can protest whenever and whatever they want.  But it would have a bigger impact to me if the protests were in reference to justice denied.  Not justice served.  I'm 100% behind justice for cops that do bad things.  I'm 0% behind rioters and looters.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It was George Floyd last time I checked.  People can protest whenever and whatever they want.  But it would have a bigger impact to me if the protests were in reference to justice denied.  Not justice served.  I'm 100% behind justice for cops that do bad things.  I'm 0% behind rioters and looters.

most ppl in their right mind aren't behind the negativety going on within this

33 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And yet, it’s ok by you because”we complained “ when Kaepernick took a knee...🙄

See how stupid that looks?

I never said it was ok, I said people tried to protest peacefully and nothing got done so now they resort to violence.... but nice try to flip the script on what I said.... guess I should've broke it down better for some ppl 🙄..... anyone who enjoys what the violent ppl are doing are in the wrong mindsets....but like I said nice try

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

No I actually like my country. 

That's the issue that you don't see. Not all feel like they are equally a part of this country. It doesn't mean I hate it because I don't play the Star Spangled Banner on a loop. It means I want better for all. 

9 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I told you I would. The Democrats will have to come up with another candidate if they want to be taken seriously. No VP has ever had that kinda of pull for ticket. Helped it yes but not won because of. Obama probably the one that could pull that off . Former presidents won’t do it . 

We'll see