The Smoakhouse Forums

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Wonder when Creepy is going to name his “person of color VP”...

shouldn't matter, trump got this locked up right?

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

shouldn't matter, trump got this locked up right?

😜👌

F220DE80-B984-4893-8269-567B111CEE52.jpeg

2D2ED356-E49F-4CFB-A5EC-D302AD3A2FC1.jpeg

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

😜👌

F220DE80-B984-4893-8269-567B111CEE52.jpeg

2D2ED356-E49F-4CFB-A5EC-D302AD3A2FC1.jpeg

6 months 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

6 months 

Not even that long until you guys lose your minds watching Trump get his second term as POTUS. 

4FBA8FFD-5199-4724-AD02-151CECBCA7D8.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not even that long until you guys lose your minds watching Trump get his second term as POTUS. 

4FBA8FFD-5199-4724-AD02-151CECBCA7D8.jpeg

then soon after nothing gets done for the American ppl, and another impeachment trial 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

then soon after nothing gets done for the American ppl, and another impeachment trial 🤷‍♂️

That is the choice you & the Democrats will have to make. Again. “Damn our constituents, Full Speed Ahead!” 🙄

On 5/18/2020 at 11:20 PM, JETT said:

The lame attempt of trying to discredit America is rather disappointing. Democrats are the one that should go away.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:28 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

That is the choice you & the Democrats will have to make. Again. “Damn our constituents, Full Speed Ahead!” 🙄

Whatever it takes. Blindness to their own corruption. 

On 5/18/2020 at 11:20 PM, JETT said:

The Demwits haven’t done Much of Anything other than spend every waking moment trying to throw him out of Office; That’s very telling; what are they so afraid of? Could it be that they know he is the greatest threat to their Power? I believe that is it.🤨👌

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The Demwits haven’t done Much of Anything other than spend every waking moment trying to throw him out of Office; That’s very telling; what are they so afraid of? Could it be that they know he is the greatest threat to their Power? I believe that is it.🤨👌

I doubt it

10 hours ago, JETT said:

I doubt it

You shouldn’t.  It’s exactly why they don’t like trump.  He’s a threat to their power and control.

He's been a liar his whole life in addition to being wrong on every major issue in his pathetic political career ....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's been a liar his whole life in addition to being wrong on every major issue in his pathetic political career ....

Says a lot about his constituents, I mean they kept voting him in.😳🙄🤨

If Biden wants a real chance not that I think would happen is to convince Obama as a VP. I doubt he would consider it nor could he defeat Trump but considering Biden mental illness would be his best interest. I believe Trump wins like Alabama playing a high school. He must get a strong candidate as Vp

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

If Biden wants a real chance not that I think would happen is to convince Obama as a VP. I doubt he would consider it nor could he defeat Trump but considering Biden mental illness would be his best interest. I believe Trump wins like Alabama playing a high school. He must get a strong candidate as Vp

Anybody he chooses will undoubtedly overshadow Bite Me .... but that's not saying a lot ... I think Klobachar would probably be his best bet, but that would disenfranchise his minority support  .... and Plugs is already behind the 8 ball with Crazy Bernie supporters ... I really think the dims have backed themselves into a corner with HidinBiden ....

Wild Card VP selection might be someone like ButtPlug ... would he fill the bill as the female Plugs promised? .....  :rofl:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

"I'm going to beat Joe Biden."- Joe Biden 5/22/2020

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Anybody he chooses will undoubtedly overshadow Bite Me .... but that's not saying a lot ... I think Klobachar would probably be his best bet, but that would disenfranchise his minority support  .... and Plugs is already behind the 8 ball with Crazy Bernie supporters ... I really think the dims have backed themselves into a corner with HidinBiden ....

Wild Card VP selection might be someone like ButtPlug ... would he fill the bill as the female Plugs promised? .....  :rofl:

He already knows the ins & outs of the job 

😂

DAF3756D-668C-4C73-816D-379A5A19F8EF.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He already knows the ins & outs of the job 

😂

DAF3756D-668C-4C73-816D-379A5A19F8EF.jpeg

I agree just wondering the rationale for such a pick. I mean the Democratic Party should have more to offer. Anyone can see the many flaws. I felt the same way about Mitt Romey years back. I was disappointed in my party chose him to represent them. I believe a third party candidate is the best chance at beating Trump. I am glad the Democrats are making it so easy .