2020 Team Predictions

So much about this is dumb. 

Contenders:

Pittsburgh. Based on what?

Tampa. Why...because they signed a 43 year old QB that no longer has his coach?

Philly being a contender, but not Dallas, is very laughable. Even those that hate Dallas have said for the last several years, the only thing holding them back is they don't have a real coach. Well, now they do. 

Best of the Rest:

The Cardinals and Chargers being in this group is a joke.

Philly should be here.

Rebuilding and Rebounding:

No issue with any team here, but I'd move the Rams, Falcons, and Texans here.

Would drop Steelers here.

Stuck in Limbo:

NE. Sorry, but as long as Bill is there, they are contenders. 

Would drop Cardinals and Chargers here. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Pittsburgh = Big Ben returning 

Tampa  = Brady warrants respect that you gotta give . Stat wise he has been down but contending is not a big shocker 

Dallas deserves to be ahead of Philly . 

New England will struggle imo . 

Big Ben returning is all the more reason Pittsburgh should NOT be listed as a contender (even Steeler fans feel this way). 

Tampa - Sorry, but until I see Brady win without Bill, and Bill lose without Brady, the respect is Bill's to have.

NE won 11 games with a HS QB the year Brady missed. While I'm ready to see the Pats finally get knocked down, I'm still enough of an unbiased sports fan to believe if Bill can win with a HS QB, he can win with a good college QB. 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

QBs 35 and over are good but not elite anymore. Prove me wrong.

Rich Gannon's best years came late in his career. 

Steve Young had one of the best seasons of his career at age 37.

Brett Favre put together some of his best season's after 35. One of which, he was 40. 

Peyton Manning was 37 when he put together the best single season in NFL history. 

It's not uncommon for a QB to still play at an elite level up to 37. Beyond that, that's when the number of QB's still performing at that level becomes very slim.

51 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Rich Gannon's best years came late in his career. 

Steve Young had one of the best seasons of his career at age 37.

Brett Favre put together some of his best season's after 35. One of which, he was 40. 

Peyton Manning was 37 when he put together the best single season in NFL history. 

It's not uncommon for a QB to still play at an elite level up to 37. Beyond that, that's when the number of QB's still performing at that level becomes very slim.

Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Tom Brady, Drew Brees. These guys are good but I wouldn’t call them elite. Not at this point in their careers. They still have some of that past glory shine to them.