The Smoakhouse Forums
ObiOne

We Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated Alan Dershowitz

For those that don't know, he was on Trump's legal team during the impeachment. So he has some sway in the White House.

That is not very comforting 

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

For those that don't know, he was on Trump's legal team during the impeachment. So he has some sway in the White House.

That is not very comforting 

No, no it’s not. 

I will be vaccinated for what I want to be vaccinated for.  Period.  

Watch me NOT get vaccinated ... I am deathly allergic to flu vaccine .... they don't have enough people to hold me down and give me that vaccination  ....

Man I’m telling you there is some sinister 💩 going on. It’s no  joking matter. I’ve said before my fondness for Trump went out the window when he said what he did about the vaccine and tracking of people. Don’t forget, this pos was a guest on Epstein’s little island too. 

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Man I’m telling you there is some sinister 💩 going on. It’s no  joking matter. I’ve said before my fondness for Trump went out the window when he said what he did about the vaccine and tracking of people. Don’t forget, this pos was a guest on Epstein’s little island too. 

So was another that has something to say about vaccines. Bill Gates 

29 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Fake news ... he flew with Epstein once, never to his island ... that's Roswell Rachael Madcow stuff right there ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Fake news ... he flew with Epstein once, never to his island ... that's Roswell Rachael Madcow stuff right there ....

I don’t care if he flew to the Morris county airport and Epstein wasn’t on the plane. Doesn’t look good. You agreeing with his damn statement about the vaccine? He just lost all credibility with me. 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t care if he flew to the Morris county airport and Epstein wasn’t on the plane. Doesn’t look good. You agreeing with his damn statement about the vaccine? He just lost all credibility with me. 

He SAYS a lot of off the cuff stuff I don't agree with .... you have to take him with a grain of salt ... overall he's done and is doing a great job as POTUS .... far and a way the best of my 66 years ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

He SAYS a lot of off the cuff stuff I don't agree with .... you have to take him with a grain of salt ... overall he's done and is doing a great job as POTUS .... far and a way the best of my 66 years ....

You were 9 when we had our last true President. They took his azz out too. Reagan? I’m not sure. I don’t think he was sinister at all, but besides him I can’t think of any. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You were 9 when we had our last true President. They took his azz out too. Reagan? I’m not sure. I don’t think he was sinister at all, but besides him I can’t think of any. 

JFK? ... it's well known he was good buddies with the mobsters ...  he would be a Republican today  ....

Reagan, was the 2nd best president of my lifetime ... great communicator  .... he gave in too much to the dims on spending ....

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

JFK? ... it's well known he was good buddies with the mobsters ...  he would be a Republican today  ....

Reagan, was the 2nd best president of my lifetime ... great communicator  .... he gave in too much to the dims on spending ....

His dad may have asked for their help. He had several connections through his whisky smuggling days. His sons definitely weren’t friends with them. If they were, they hid it well. We wouldn’t have gone to war with Vietnam had he not been murdered. I can handle him being friends with The Chicago Outfit, if it meant 50,000 plus soldiers wouldn’t have perished over a stupid war. 

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wait Morris county got an airport? Hmm go big lol

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

I ain’t taking it without a fight . 

I'm not taking it after the fight ....

• Thanks 1

If it would help me stay healthy so I could take care of my family, I would take it. Remember when polio was a thing? I get a flu shot every year. 

And JFK believed in civil rights, so he would not be a Republican, and Nixon established the EPA and opened relations with China, so even though we wouldn't want him, not sure he would still be a Republican. 

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If it would help me stay healthy so I could take care of my family, I would take it. Remember when polio was a thing? I get a flu shot every year. 

If  and that is a big IF I thought that keeping me healthy was the main goal of the vaccine and that it was safe, I'd be glad to take it too.  But when the main person behind the vaccines has a stated goal of reducing the population, call me skeptical.  You might just want to do a little research into the background of goals of these folks.

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Wait Morris county got an airport? Hmm go big lol

Lots of traffic. Last flight was in ‘81 lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

If  and that is a big IF I thought that keeping me healthy was the main goal of the vaccine and that it was safe, I'd be glad to take it too.  But when the main person behind the vaccines has a stated goal of reducing the population, call me skeptical.  You might just want to do a little research into the background of goals of these folks.

Lay your 'research' on me. 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lay your 'research' on me. 

You’re not that naive or delusional. I even get Jett Pepe, and hog the benefit of the doubt