We Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated Alan Dershowitz

ObiOne

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lay your 'research' on me. 

I've done my research.  I'm sure you have too.  You are just on the same side as Gates so we are at an impasse.  For other open minded folk, Bill Gates has the WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins, Imperial College, IHME, and every other player in this whole plandemic, in his pocket.  He made the prediction and hosted a rehearsal a few weeks before it happened at Event 201.  He funded the models that were false and created the hysteria, he owns Fauci that keeps it going, and he owns the patents to the vaccine that will soon be the "cure".  If people think those are just coincidences....well, there is not a vaccine for stupid.

2 hours ago, JETT said:

To get trump out of office I'm voting biden, next go around give me a strong independent candidate and I'll probably vote that way

If Biden is elected you’ll be voting somebody else to get him out of office.  Big mistake

43 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Jett, be truthful.  Would you rather have no high school football this year and be guaranteed to crash the economy and have Trump voted out.....or would you rather have football, things get back to normal, and Trump be re-elected?

HS football, things get back to normal, and new president 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I get the flu shot every year.  I always get diarrhea 2 days later...  I live with my consequences :lol: 

You have probably read my posts about the two flu shots I received in my military days. I was hospitalized after both for a few days.  I turn into the red incredible hulk,  except worse with my eyes swollen shut.  My nose so swelled I can't hardly breath and even inside my mouth.  Mt military shot records are stamped in bold red DO NOT ADMINISTER FLU VACCINE ...

19 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

His dad may have asked for their help. He had several connections through his whisky smuggling days. His sons definitely weren’t friends with them. If they were, they hid it well. We wouldn’t have gone to war with Vietnam had he not been murdered. I can handle him being friends with The Chicago Outfit, if it meant 50,000 plus soldiers wouldn’t have perished over a stupid war. 

We were already in Vietnam when Eisenhower was in office.  JFK escalated it by sending more troops.  In 1963 he had deployed 16,000 troops compared to Eisenhower's 900 advisors.  So you might want to revise that.  

As for vaccination they should not be mandatory for everyone.  Sure they can offer it just as the do the flu vaccine, but that's it.  

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And JFK believed in civil rights, so he would not be a Republican, and Nixon established the EPA and opened relations with China, so even though we wouldn't want him, not sure he would still be a Republican. 

Thank you Mr. Revisionist history.  Republicans have always been for Civil Rights.  You just don't want people to know that today.  Thanks to Republicans in 1957 the first Civil Rights Act was passed.  167-19 for Republicans and 119-107 for Democrats in the House.  In the Senate the voting was 43-0 for Republicans and 29-18 for Democrats.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act also had similar voting.  In the House 138-34 for the Republicans and 152-96 for the Democrats after a 54 day filibuster by your favorite Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.  In the Senate 27-6 for Republicans and 46-21 for Democrats.  

I still can't say JFK would be a Republican today, but he would by his words when he was President.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am and will be a JFK fan, and he was not cut from the same cloth that Republicans are today, as the Voting Rights Act was pushed to lapse, and the Supreme Court made it so. Then THIS happened:

The reason we have such a system is simple: There is no constitutional right to vote. The framers of the Constitution left voting to the states; many of those states wrote laws to discriminate against people of color. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 tried to remedy that by requiring states with a history of discrimination to "preclear" any new voting laws with the Justice Department. But in 2013, the Supreme Court struck down the provision, reasoning that times had changed. Almost immediately, many of the formerly discriminatory states went right back to their old ways by, for example, banning people with felony convictions who had served their time from ever voting.

Didn't mention LBJ, but he for sure had major flaws, but he also signed into law several things that protected the rights of minorities and that were targeted to help fight poverty, neither of which are seen as necessary by Republicans. 

JFK would want to follow the Constitution something that Democrats do not want to do today.  Voting rights were intended for citizens only and not for those that are simply living in the United States.  The states that were not following the laws of the Constitution were run by Democrats.  

The Government was not set up in it's founding to take care of poverty except through economic policies, and not hand outs.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Thank you Mr. Revisionist history.  Republicans have always been for Civil Rights.  You just don't want people to know that today.  Thanks to Republicans in 1957 the first Civil Rights Act was passed.  167-19 for Republicans and 119-107 for Democrats in the House.  In the Senate the voting was 43-0 for Republicans and 29-18 for Democrats.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act also had similar voting.  In the House 138-34 for the Republicans and 152-96 for the Democrats after a 54 day filibuster by your favorite Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.  In the Senate 27-6 for Republicans and 46-21 for Democrats.  

I still can't say JFK would be a Republican today, but he would by his words when he was President.   

The North went Democratic and the South turned Republican, Perfessor, after civil rights were enacted. You heard of the 'Southern Strategy' , right, used by Nixon? 
Your constant derision of me seems unbecoming of a someone who is supposed to moderate. It hurts my feelings. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

The North went Democratic and the South turned Republican, Perfessor, after civil rights were enacted. You heard of the 'Southern Strategy' , right, used by Nixon? 
Your constant derision of me seems unbecoming of a someone who is supposed to moderate. It hurts my feelings. 

https://anncoulter.com/2013/02/13/white-liberals-tell-black-lies-about-civil-rights/

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

It wasn't because of the "Southern Strategy" that many changed their thoughts on politics in the South.  How did the "Southern Strategy" work out in 1976 :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_United_States_presidential_election .  Oh, it elected a Democrat that was terrible, and inept, but yes Jimmy had a good heart.  All he did was plunge us deeper into economic turmoil.  President Gerald R. Ford was inept, and I will admit that freely, but James Earl Carter was horrible from 1977-1981.  There you go again Mr. Laverty, I still hold my opinions.  Perhaps we can find you a safe space or coloring book for you to mend your feelings.  I did learn that Half Price Books is now selling jigsaw puzzles, but that might be too difficult for you to put the pieces together.    Instead, you desire to present a different narrative.  https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Half Price Books&epa=SEARCH_BOX  .   

I am simply  showing you the flaws of your logic, that you fail to see.  That has nothing to do with moderation  of the forums although I did allow something I used to not allow today.  I didn't see that slip of the tongue reported, and I allowed it.  I do know History, however, and I will comment on it as I have read in numerous books, articles, publications, thesis,  and numerous other ways to footnote my knowledge.  I will not however allow you to show a one sided view of History, without a debate.  So, I will debate you with facts, and not conjecture and speculation.  

With that being said, I will hurt your feelings with this snippet :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74xiqhjbe8k

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It wasn't because of the "Southern Strategy" that many changed their thoughts on politics in the South.  How did the "Southern Strategy" work out in 1976 :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_United_States_presidential_election .  Oh, it elected a Democrat that was terrible, and inept, but yes Jimmy had a good heart.  All he did was plunge us deeper into economic turmoil.  President Gerald R. Ford was inept, and I will admit that freely, but James Earl Carter was horrible from 1977-1981.  There you go again Mr. Laverty, I still hold my opinions.  Perhaps we can find you a safe space or coloring book for you to mend your feelings.  I did learn that Half Price Books is now selling jigsaw puzzles, but that might be too difficult for you to put the pieces together.    Instead, you desire to present a different narrative.  https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Half Price Books&epa=SEARCH_BOX  .   

I am simply  showing you the flaws of your logic, that you fail to see.  That has nothing to do with moderation  of the forums although I did allow something I used to not allow today.  I didn't see that slip of the tongue reported, and I allowed it.  I do know History, however, and I will comment on it as I have read in numerous books, articles, publications, thesis,  and numerous other ways to footnote my knowledge.  I will not however allow you to show a one sided view of History, without a debate.  So, I will debate you with facts, and not conjecture and speculation.  

With that being said, I will hurt your feelings with this snippet :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74xiqhjbe8k

Joe Friday..... & Colonel Sherman Potter of The 4077th!😜👌

• LOL! 1

55 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Somebody is getting educated in here

lets hope it sticks

Nah, seems like he just moves to another issue after folks start throwing out numbers and facts.  The left's argument only works well on emotion and feelings.  

18 hours ago, ObiOne said:

How about Old Age.  No vaccine for that.  The average age of death from the coronavirus is about 80, the U.S. surgeon general said.  Hell, the average lifespan in the US is only 78.8.  You have to be 💩ing me if you think this should be the main focus of our country right now.  With all that is going on, this disease really has you that worried?

18 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I've done my research.  I'm sure you have too.  You are just on the same side as Gates so we are at an impasse.  For other open minded folk, Bill Gates has the WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins, Imperial College, IHME, and every other player in this whole plandemic, in his pocket.  He made the prediction and hosted a rehearsal a few weeks before it happened at Event 201.  He funded the models that were false and created the hysteria, he owns Fauci that keeps it going, and he owns the patents to the vaccine that will soon be the "cure".  If people think those are just coincidences....well, there is not a vaccine for stupid.

I'll just post these again in case Barry wants to look into the facts.