We Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated Alan Dershowitz

ObiOne

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Here's some ACTUAL facts for you there, Sparky. I am not sure you know that word means. 

https://www.typeinvestigations.org/investigation/2020/05/12/the-long-strange-history-of-bill-gates-population-control-conspiracy-theories/

Nice try Blaverty.  You can't dispute the facts so you post a Gates propaganda piece.  Typical..and sad

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Nice try Blaverty.  You can't dispute the facts so you post a Gates propaganda piece.  Typical..and sad

You gave no facts, no links to information, nada. You just regurgitated Dark Web/QAnon/fringe Republican muttering. You have something more to give? I would be glad to read it. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You gave no facts, no links to information, nada. You just regurgitated Dark Web/QAnon/fringe Republican muttering. You have something more to give? I would be glad to read it. 

I gave all facts.  Which one do you want to dispute?   If you were interested in the truth, you would already know this.

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

For other open minded folk, Bill Gates has the WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins, Imperial College, IHME, and every other player in this whole plandemic, in his pocket.  He made the prediction and hosted a rehearsal a few weeks before it happened at Event 201.  He funded the models that were false and created the hysteria, he owns Fauci that keeps it going, and he owns the patents to the vaccine that will soon be the "cure".

You can document ANY of that? 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

NONE OF IT I believe to be true...let's put that down as a starting point. 

Sounds like you have verified my facts for me.  If you change your mind, point out some non-facts and I'll fix it for ya

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can document ANY of that? 

I will say that  the "cure" if we ever get to that is still up in the air.  That part was some speculation.  It is unknown who will own those patents.  But you can bet Gates will profit from it.  He has his hands in all things vaccine.

I think I can reasonably verify pretty much anything else if you  have some questions.

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

I will say that  the "cure" if we ever get to that is still up in the air.  That part was some speculation.  It is unknown who will own those patents.  But you can bet Gates will profit from it.  He has his hands in all things vaccine.

I think I can reasonably verify pretty much anything else if you  have some questions.

'Verify' it all, please. Look forward to it. 

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You aren’t serious are you . My goodness you are delusional.

You're kind of a young goober, huh? Imagine you get pretty breathless moving from one conspiracy theory from one 'conservative' site to another. That doesn't fit me well. Won't do. 
Reddit isn't a source and Alex Jones is a malicious moron, in my humble opinion. Yours? 

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Verify' it all, please. Look forward to it. 

Tell me which fact you dispute.    You have had two days and had Google smoking like a burnt clutch.  Surely you can dispute one fact Sparky. 

Truth hurts doesn't it?  

• LOL! 2

What's strange is for the Hong Kong virus they had a vaccine within 6 months for it.  This one they are saying there may never be one.  If that's the case, then we need herd immunity.  Our technology and knowledge today is far superior to 1968, but it seems they may have had more of a get it done attitude.  

Tell me which fact you dispute.    You have had two days and had Google smoking like a burnt clutch.  Surely you can dispute one fact Sparky. 

Truth hurts doesn't it?  

Wasting time waiting on him to dispute something.  He’ll just move on to the next topic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Wasting time waiting on him to dispute something.  He’ll just move on to the next topic

Surely you jest.  I know I'm fairly new here.  But  @BarryLaverty seems like the type of guy that would a  have a fact based, substantive discussion of the current issue that most affects the entire world.  Maybe he just got busy?

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2020/03/20/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-gave-11381171-overpopulation

Gates’s foundation gave at least $11,381,171 to the leftist “overpopulation”-focused Population Council between 2018 and 2020 alone,

Influence Watch gave a summary of The Population Council’s core activities:

“The council conducts demographic research and analysis to support and promote the global use of artificial birth control and abortion; biomedical research to discover and develop new contraceptive drugs and technologies; and demographic analysis in support of population control experiments, policies, and programs in underdeveloped countries.”

Bill Gates’s wife, Melinda Gates has been quotedsupporting population control via expanded access to contraceptives. Ms. Gates discussed contraceptives in an interview with late night television host David Letterman, saying, “it only takes one generation for them to be fully uptake, and for them to see the birthrate decline. And once they have consistent access, women will use it, and what they’ll also do is they’ll do it covertly without their husband knowing it.”

The couple’s foundation has also given at least $81,009,329 to Planned Parenthood and its affiliates from 2009 and before to 2018, according to records taken from the foundation’s website.

So, you are attacking contributions to poverty stricken countries for birth control access and health care and family planning? Republicans are against birth control and a woman's right to choose and affordable health care? Why is that?   

That's some insidious plot by the Gates family? 

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

NONE OF IT I believe to be true...let's put that down as a starting point. 

OK Blaverty.  You have had 3 days to dispute my claims that you say are false.  Which ones are false?  Surely you can debate facts.

Don't let down your 3 followers

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Surely you jest.  I know I'm fairly new here.  But  @BarryLaverty seems like the type of guy that would a  have a fact based, substantive discussion of the current issue that most affects the entire world.  Maybe he just got busy?

Fact based? ... facts are meaningless to Larry ... 

13 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I see you typed that in the sarcastic font

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2020/03/20/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-gave-11381171-overpopulation

Gates’s foundation gave at least $11,381,171 to the leftist “overpopulation”-focused Population Council between 2018 and 2020 alone,

Influence Watch gave a summary of The Population Council’s core activities:

“The council conducts demographic research and analysis to support and promote the global use of artificial birth control and abortion; biomedical research to discover and develop new contraceptive drugs and technologies; and demographic analysis in support of population control experiments, policies, and programs in underdeveloped countries.”

Bill Gates’s wife, Melinda Gates has been quotedsupporting population control via expanded access to contraceptives. Ms. Gates discussed contraceptives in an interview with late night television host David Letterman, saying, “it only takes one generation for them to be fully uptake, and for them to see the birthrate decline. And once they have consistent access, women will use it, and what they’ll also do is they’ll do it covertly without their husband knowing it.”

The couple’s foundation has also given at least $81,009,329 to Planned Parenthood and its affiliates from 2009 and before to 2018, according to records taken from the foundation’s website.

Quit paying welfare to unwed mothers for being baby factories and you’ll see the birthrate decline.  No pills needed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you are attacking contributions to poverty stricken countries for birth control access and health care and family planning? Republicans are against birth control and a woman's right to choose and affordable health care? Why is that?   

That's some insidious plot by the Gates family? 

A woman wouldn’t need an abortion if she used proper contraceptives.  I’m not sure “republicans are against Birth Control” is fully accurate.  But a democrat looks at abortion as proper birth control which it is NOT.  Who is looking out for that unborn Baby’s rights?  Not the surgeon killing it and jerking it out of the womb or it’s mother.