Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
ObiOne

We Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated Alan Dershowitz

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Somebody is getting educated in here

 

lets hope it sticks

I highly doubt that happens. TDS is severe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I highly doubt that happens. TDS is severe.

I hear it’s bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Somebody is getting educated in here

 

lets hope it sticks

Nah, seems like he just moves to another issue after folks start throwing out numbers and facts.  The left's argument only works well on emotion and feelings.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Nah, seems like he just moves to another issue after folks start throwing out numbers and facts.  The left's argument only works well on emotion and feelings.  

Facts don’t care about your feelings “ Ben Shapiro “

Truth is only important if it makes Trumplican look bad “Liberals “

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ObiOne said:

How about Old Age.  No vaccine for that.  The average age of death from the coronavirus is about 80, the U.S. surgeon general said.  Hell, the average lifespan in the US is only 78.8.  You have to be 💩ing me if you think this should be the main focus of our country right now.  With all that is going on, this disease really has you that worried?

 

18 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I've done my research.  I'm sure you have too.  You are just on the same side as Gates so we are at an impasse.  For other open minded folk, Bill Gates has the WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins, Imperial College, IHME, and every other player in this whole plandemic, in his pocket.  He made the prediction and hosted a rehearsal a few weeks before it happened at Event 201.  He funded the models that were false and created the hysteria, he owns Fauci that keeps it going, and he owns the patents to the vaccine that will soon be the "cure".  If people think those are just coincidences....well, there is not a vaccine for stupid.

I'll just post these again in case Barry wants to look into the facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Here's some ACTUAL facts for you there, Sparky. I am not sure you know that word means. 

https://www.typeinvestigations.org/investigation/2020/05/12/the-long-strange-history-of-bill-gates-population-control-conspiracy-theories/

Nice try Blaverty.  You can't dispute the facts so you post a Gates propaganda piece.  Typical..and sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Nice try Blaverty.  You can't dispute the facts so you post a Gates propaganda piece.  Typical..and sad

You gave no facts, no links to information, nada. You just regurgitated Dark Web/QAnon/fringe Republican muttering. You have something more to give? I would be glad to read it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You gave no facts, no links to information, nada. You just regurgitated Dark Web/QAnon/fringe Republican muttering. You have something more to give? I would be glad to read it. 

I gave all facts.  Which one do you want to dispute?   If you were interested in the truth, you would already know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

For other open minded folk, Bill Gates has the WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins, Imperial College, IHME, and every other player in this whole plandemic, in his pocket.  He made the prediction and hosted a rehearsal a few weeks before it happened at Event 201.  He funded the models that were false and created the hysteria, he owns Fauci that keeps it going, and he owns the patents to the vaccine that will soon be the "cure".

You can document ANY of that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can document ANY of that? 

Which part do you not believe to be true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ObiOne said:

Which part do you not believe to be true?

NONE OF IT I believe to be true...let's put that down as a starting point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

NONE OF IT I believe to be true...let's put that down as a starting point. 

Sounds like you have verified my facts for me.  If you change your mind, point out some non-facts and I'll fix it for ya

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

NONE OF IT I believe to be true...let's put that down as a starting point. 

Point Blank Period?!?😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

NONE OF IT I believe to be true...let's put that down as a starting point. 

That is how I feel when listening to the media attack .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can document ANY of that? 

You aren’t serious are you . My goodness you are delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can document ANY of that? 

I will say that  the "cure" if we ever get to that is still up in the air.  That part was some speculation.  It is unknown who will own those patents.  But you can bet Gates will profit from it.  He has his hands in all things vaccine.

I think I can reasonably verify pretty much anything else if you  have some questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

I will say that  the "cure" if we ever get to that is still up in the air.  That part was some speculation.  It is unknown who will own those patents.  But you can bet Gates will profit from it.  He has his hands in all things vaccine.

I think I can reasonably verify pretty much anything else if you  have some questions.

'Verify' it all, please. Look forward to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You aren’t serious are you . My goodness you are delusional.

You're kind of a young goober, huh? Imagine you get pretty breathless moving from one conspiracy theory from one 'conservative' site to another. That doesn't fit me well. Won't do. 
Reddit isn't a source and Alex Jones is a malicious moron, in my humble opinion. Yours? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Verify' it all, please. Look forward to it. 

Tell me which fact you dispute.    You have had two days and had Google smoking like a burnt clutch.  Surely you can dispute one fact Sparky. 

Truth hurts doesn't it?  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Image

Fido...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I will say that  the "cure" if we ever get to that is still up in the air.  That part was some speculation.  It is unknown who will own those patents.  But you can bet Gates will profit from it.  He has his hands in all things vaccine.

I think I can reasonably verify pretty much anything else if you  have some questions.

What's strange is for the Hong Kong virus they had a vaccine within 6 months for it.  This one they are saying there may never be one.  If that's the case, then we need herd immunity.  Our technology and knowledge today is far superior to 1968, but it seems they may have had more of a get it done attitude.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Tell me which fact you dispute.    You have had two days and had Google smoking like a burnt clutch.  Surely you can dispute one fact Sparky. 

Truth hurts doesn't it?  

Wasting time waiting on him to dispute something.  He’ll just move on to the next topic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Wasting time waiting on him to dispute something.  He’ll just move on to the next topic

Surely you jest.  I know I'm fairly new here.  But  @BarryLaverty seems like the type of guy that would a  have a fact based, substantive discussion of the current issue that most affects the entire world.  Maybe he just got busy?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...