We Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated Alan Dershowitz

ObiOne

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

OK Blaverty.  You have had 3 days to dispute my claims that you say are false.  Which ones are false?  Surely you can debate facts.

Don't let down your 3 followers

You’re wasting your time.  Beverly will never admit to being wrong.  Typical liberal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

A woman wouldn’t need an abortion if she used proper contraceptives.  I’m not sure “republicans are against Birth Control” is fully accurate.  But a democrat looks at abortion as proper birth control which it is NOT.  Who is looking out for that unborn Baby’s rights?  Not the surgeon killing it and jerking it out of the womb or it’s mother.

image.jpegThey are working to get poor people CONTRACEPTION. Sigh. 

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpegThey are working to get poor people CONTRACEPTION. Sigh. 

I’ve been married for a long time and my wife and I have managed to only get pregnant when we wanted to.  There are measures one can take to prevent it without the government paying for your monthly supply.  If they receive welfare they can buy their own condoms.  But they won’t.  Give them more money to buy contraceptives, they won’t buy them.  You can’t make somebody take a pill they don’t want to take, especially when getting pregnant gets them more government money.  You see where this is going.  You’re trying to solve a problem by violating somebody’s rights (taking a pill or not) when you should be focusing on doing away with the rewards of their actions.  Quit writing checks for anything over 2 babies and they’ll quit having them.  If they don’t it’ll be on them to take care of them, not the taxpayers.  But a liberal can not grasp that idea

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Probably using liberal logic . He or she or trans votes Democrat then yes. If Trump or Republicans says then No.

I disagree with abortion because it’s immoral and the main participant (who didn’t ask to be...) isn’t getting any input into the equation.  If an illegal can come to our country and have a baby that immediately becomes a citizen because the govt is looking out for them then maybe somebody needs to be looking out for the best interest of a baby that somebody is wanting to abort

JFK would never make it as a Democrat today.   His most famous line, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but rather what can you do for your country", goes completely against the Dem agenda of putting everyone on the Govt teat.   

What liberal constituents don't know, or are too dumb to realize, the more you rely on the Govt, the more power the Govt has to control you.   Essentially, it's another form of slavery.  No chains or whips, but you're still a slave.   

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ObiOne said:

OK Blaverty.  You have had 3 days to dispute my claims that you say are false.  Which ones are false?  Surely you can debate facts.

Don't let down your 3 followers

peepee, bobo, and jett are counting on you.  Don't let them down

• LOL! 2

43 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The eye roller doesn’t get it.  Not surprised though.  And he’s a teacher, bless his heart

If I subscribed to half baked, delusional blather, with no factual basis, you would be an invaluable source. As it is, put as much stock in your 'truth' as I would lunchroom gossip. 

• Roll Eyes 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

If I subscribed to half baked, delusional blather, with no factual basis, you would be an invaluable source. As it is, put as much stock in your 'truth' as I would lunchroom gossip. 

You pretty much post links to that kind of #### here daily.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

But that’s not the case.  He isn’t trying to get rid of immigrants.  He’s wanting to get rid of the ones here illegally.  

Wonder if any of the individuals above were "illegal"?