Bill Gates Is The Devil

BarryLaverty

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

According to lunatics from way, way back....or maybe he just needs to quit giving his billions to good causes and mind his bidness! QANON is now mainstream Republican thought. Scary times. 

https://www.typeinvestigations.org/investigation/2020/05/12/the-long-strange-history-of-bill-gates-population-control-conspiracy-theories/

Bill Gates’s wife, Melinda Gates has been quotedsupporting population control via expanded access to contraceptives. Ms. Gates discussed contraceptives in an interview with late night television host David Letterman, saying, “it only takes one generation for them to be fully uptake, and for them to see the birthrate decline. And once they have consistent access, women will use it, and what they’ll also do is they’ll do it covertly without their husband knowing it.”

The couple’s foundation has also given at least $81,009,329 to Planned Parenthood and its affiliates from 2009 and before to 2018, according to records taken from the foundation’s website.

GOOD CAUSES??? Lmao

Two threads YoungKirt? Really? 

NB, I have a lot of respect for your passion and your principles, but I am not one who believes that all that do good, do it for insidious and evil reasons. I do think that the Gates family truly wants to spend their fortune on seemingly unfixable problems, like hunger, poverty and health care, worldwide.
The right attacks people like them and George Soros in over the top attacks, yet leaves alone the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson and groups like ALEC who spend their billions on right wing causes. Why no shots at them by Alex Jones or QANON or the Dark web? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Two threads YoungKirt? Really? 

NB, I have a lot of respect for your passion and your principles, but I am not one who believes that all that do good, do it for insidious and evil reasons. I do think that the Gates family truly wants to spend their fortune on seemingly unfixable problems, like hunger, poverty and health care, worldwide.
The right attacks people like them and George Soros in over the top attacks, yet leaves alone the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson and groups like ALEC who spend their billions on right wing causes. Why no shots at them by Alex Jones or QANON or the Dark web? 

You wanted facts lol🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Again, you and your ilk are trying to demonize someone spending billions of dollars of their own money for PUBLIC HEALTH worldwide. Why is that? 

I'll start with this.  Nostradamus Gates predicted the pandemic and also funded the rehearsal Event 201 that was NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS before this plandemic hit.

Event 201

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Again, you and your ilk are trying to demonize someone spending billions of dollars of their own money for PUBLIC HEALTH worldwide. Why is that? 

Gates also funded the Imperial College that put out the false models that put everyone into a panic and caused a worldwide economic shutdown.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/professor-lockdown-modeler-resigns-in-disgrace/

Indeed, Ferguson’s Imperial College model has been proven wildly inaccurate. To cite just one example, it saw Sweden paying a huge price for no lockdown, with 40,000 COVID deaths by May 1, and 100,000 by June. Sweden now has 2,854 deaths and peaked two weeks ago. As Fraser Nelson, editor of Britain’s Spectator, notes: “Imperial College’s model is wrong by an order of magnitude.”

So, feeling like I am talking to an insane person...you are touting a pandemic disaster drill as an obvious plot to put into place a pandemic?????

Participated in 11 fire drills, lockdown drills, tornado drills and general evacuation drills this year at school. Every year there are large disaster drills held in the area where I work. 
Can you apply your conspiracy theory brain to all that?!??? Just baffling. 🙄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You really don’t know what you’re being jabbed with. Could be something that would make one sterile instead of just straight out kill you. Founder of Planned Parenthood was a blatant racist, and spoke openly about keeping the numbers of the black community down. Black children are aborted at an extremely higher rate than other babies. Those people stricken with poverty in underdeveloped worlds don’t need to be rubbed out over time. The world needs to invest in those places. We’ve waged war in the Middle East for decades. Supposedly in the name of doing away with sadistic dictators. Horse 💩. They got oil. Sub Sahara Africa doesn’t. Uganda. Rwanda. These people had some bad guys running things and we did nothing. Why? No oil. 

People can CHOOSE not to have children by use of birth control is the point. 

• Like 2

Gates also funded the false model that the US Gov used to force our country's lockdown.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/04/06/americas-most-influential-coronavirus-model-just-revised-its-estimates-downward-not-every-model-agrees/

America’s most influential coronavirus model just revised its estimates downward.

Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the IHME model embraces an entirely different statistical approach, taking the trending curve of deaths from China, and “fitting” that curve to emerging death data from U.S. cities and counties to predict what might come next.

I watched the Bill Gates movie and I just finished aN FX show on Hulu... there is a quote in there “All tech geniuses have a God complex.”  

there may actually be truth to that statement 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, feeling like I am talking to an insane person...you are touting a pandemic disaster drill as an obvious plot to put into place a pandemic?????

Participated in 11 fire drills, lockdown drills, tornado drills and general evacuation drills this year at school. Every year there are large disaster drills held in the area where I work. 
Can you apply your conspiracy theory brain to all that?!??? Just baffling. 🙄

Tell me the dates of the 11 prior plandemic drills.  I'll be waiting.

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Bill Gates’s wife, Melinda Gates has been quotedsupporting population control via expanded access to contraceptives. Ms. Gates discussed contraceptives in an interview with late night television host David Letterman, saying, “it only takes one generation for them to be fully uptake, and for them to see the birthrate decline. And once they have consistent access, women will use it, and what they’ll also do is they’ll do it covertly without their husband knowing it.”

The couple’s foundation has also given at least $81,009,329 to Planned Parenthood and its affiliates from 2009 and before to 2018, according to records taken from the foundation’s website.

GOOD CAUSES??? Lmao

"When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it’s fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that."

https://cultureshiftforlife.com/2018/02/25/bill-and-melinda-gates-population-control/

31 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

People can CHOOSE not to have children by use of birth control is the point. 

I agree whole heartedly.  Then my question to you, how do we justify millions of abortions in the US where many forms of birth control are available?   Why don't these people use birth control instead of killing babies?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

GOOD CAUSES??? Lmao

So are you saying that women shouldn’t have access to contraceptives?

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You really don’t know what you’re being jabbed with. Could be something that would make one sterile instead of just straight out kill you. Founder of Planned Parenthood was a blatant racist, and spoke openly about keeping the numbers of the black community down. Black children are aborted at an extremely higher rate than other babies. Those people stricken with poverty in underdeveloped worlds don’t need to be rubbed out over time. The world needs to invest in those places. We’ve waged war in the Middle East for decades. Supposedly in the name of doing away with sadistic dictators. Horse 💩. They got oil. Sub Sahara Africa doesn’t. Uganda. Rwanda. These people had some bad guys running things and we did nothing. Why? No oil. 

Sanger wasn’t racist. She worked very closely with influential members of the African-American community and actually had progressive views on race relations and integration. 

A potential coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people, with the first patient expected to get it today

| msn.com | 04-06

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OfXdfSR/a-potential-coronavirus-vaccine-funded-by-bill-gates-is-set-to-begin-testing-in-people-with-the-first-patient-expected-to-get-it-today?s=oldSite&ss=a4

Wow!  2 months after the first coronavirus case in the US and Gates already had a vaccine that was far enough along to test on people.  Miraculous!

58 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Gates also funded the false model that the US Gov used to force our country's lockdown.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/04/06/americas-most-influential-coronavirus-model-just-revised-its-estimates-downward-not-every-model-agrees/

America’s most influential coronavirus model just revised its estimates downward.

Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the IHME model embraces an entirely different statistical approach, taking the trending curve of deaths from China, and “fitting” that curve to emerging death data from U.S. cities and counties to predict what might come next.

You might want to use a more recent article. 

42 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

"When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it’s fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that."

https://cultureshiftforlife.com/2018/02/25/bill-and-melinda-gates-population-control/

You do realize that planned parenthood does a heck of a lot more than abortion right?

28 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I agree whole heartedly.  Then my question to you, how do we justify millions of abortions in the US where many forms of birth control are available?   Why don't these people use birth control instead of killing babies?

‘cause “th’ nut’ don’t feel as good” when it happens in a slicker suit?😳🤨 Just an Opinion.

8 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

You might want to use a more recent article. 

I picked the one that showed Bill Gates funded the fake models that sparked the #plandemic.  These are called facts.  Facts don't care about your feelings.

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

You do realize that planned parenthood does a heck of a lot more than abortion right?

I do realize planned parenthood does a heck of a lot more abortions.  Thanks for pointing that out.  That is why it is pertinent to Bill Gates' stated goal of population control.  He is also proud that his father was the head of planned parenthood and the Gates Foundation gives millions $ to support their abortions. I appreciate your help to spread the word👍