Bill Gates Is The Devil

BarryLaverty

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Depopulation' isn't genocide or abortion, but it is about access to contraception, so poverty stricken people can make choices, like most of the modern world. 

Have you ever been outside of the United States? These poverty stricken countries have choices.  They choose not to use these choices.

Take the countries in southern Africa for instance, there are free condoms offered at your place of employment.  No questions asked. They are in a dispenser in the restrooms.  It is the ones in power that lead the people astray.  In South Africa the ANC runs the show and "provides" for its followers.  The past president of South Africa has multiple wives, some of which have AIDS/HIV.  When asked if he is concerned about catching AIDS he said "no" because he takes a shower when he is "done". Why would the general populace make the right choices when those who lead are corrupt?

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I do realize planned parenthood does a heck of a lot more abortions.  Thanks for pointing that out.  That is why it is pertinent to Bill Gates' stated goal of population control.  He is also proud that his father was the head of planned parenthood and the Gates Foundation gives millions $ to support their abortions. I appreciate your help to spread the word👍

image.gif

22 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Bill Gates’s wife, Melinda Gates has been quotedsupporting population control via expanded access to contraceptives.

Heck, I agree with that, have you seen or heard some of the idiots around the world. It is time to control the population--I mean the democrats have been doing it to blacks since the legalized abortion. Which I am in favor of also. 

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You do realize abortion is murder no matter how you justify it or call it a different name right? Yes evil

Wrong--abortion is a legal method of ending a fetus for someone that does not want to have a child at that time. It could only be classified as murder in OUR society if the Supreme Court gave a decision on WHEN LIFE BEGINS--and since they have NOT done that, then abortion is a legal method of ridding one's self of an unwanted pregnancy. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Wrong--abortion is a legal method of ending a fetus for someone that does not want to have a child at that time. It could only be classified as murder in OUR society if the Supreme Court gave a decision on WHEN LIFE BEGINS--and since they have NOT done that, then abortion is a legal method of ridding one's self of an unwanted pregnancy. 

This^^^^^^^^^🤬

14 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

You do realize that planned parenthood does a heck of a lot more than abortion right?

Based on a film I’ve seen, they sell dead baby body parts too.   Quite a racket they have going on.   I’m just surprised they don’t have little SS lightening symbols, and Death Head Skulls to wear on their clothes (black uniforms?).   Perhaps they shouldn’t call them Abortion Clinics.  How about, Death Camps?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Based on a film I’ve seen, they sell dead baby body parts too.   Quite a racket they have going on.   I’m just surprised they don’t have little SS lightening symbols, and Death Head Skulls to wear on their clothes (black uniforms?).   Perhaps they shouldn’t call them Abortion Clinics.  How about, Death Camps?

Selective editing is there reason for complacency on that issue. 

5 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Your right it is legal. Doesn’t make it right though. We are to follow man’s law but not when it conflicts with Gods law. If I’m taking the family out west and decide to stop at the Bunny Ranch, tell the wife and kids to sit in the suburban for some me time it’s okay cause I’m in a part of a state that says prostitution is legal I’m all good. I don’t think so. Hopefully one day this horrific law is struck down. 

Some of y’all are breaking God’s Law on here daily and I don’t see it bothering y’all too much. So just to clarify, which sins are greater than others?

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

https://oversight.house.gov/planned-parenthood-fact-v-fiction

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Your right it is legal. Doesn’t make it right though. We are to follow man’s law but not when it conflicts with Gods law. If I’m taking the family out west and decide to stop at the Bunny Ranch, tell the wife and kids to sit in the suburban for some me time it’s okay cause I’m in a part of a state that says prostitution is legal I’m all good. I don’t think so. Hopefully one day this horrific law is struck down. 

Well if you stopped at the Bunny Ranch with your family and they allowed you to go in, but what if Mrs. NB was tired from all you advances, she might say yes! So then it's up to you what you do. It is legal, but since you do have a legal binding contract (marriage license)--that could be used in a court of law against you if the Mrs. got mad. A BTW, it's not really a law, it was a court case that allowed "freedom of choice" by a female with her body. So if someone comes up with a law that says abortion is illegal--are you okay with taking away a 1st Amendment right? I'm not. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Agreed. I know I do on a daily basis. It’s a sin to break man’s law, if it doesn’t conflict with God’s law. I have a heavy foot. Every time I speed I’m sinning technically. I don’t pretend to be holier than thou. When the day comes for me to be judged, the lists of sinful things I’ve said and done will look like a century of Britannica encyclopedias. Thank God for the blood of Christ. Doesn’t change the fact that murdering the innocent is wrong though. 

Again, not murder, because there is no "When Life Begins" rule--until that time, it is just abortion--which is an unwanted fetus. 

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

To be honest with you, if they sold enough body parts for "stem research" and other things, they wouldn't need money from the government to run their operations--then they could become a "for profit" entity--and could be taxed, to help pay off the debt or some other social unwanted program. Have to see the class half full sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Just making a point that just cause it’s legal doesn’t make it right. 

And you base that upon YOUR religious values, and while I know that most of the United States is christian leaning, that doesn't mean every American believes the same, which is why we have the 1st 10 amendments, because some people would FORCE their religious beliefs upon others. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well I believe it’s murder, no matter the rule. We disagree, which is fine. Why was Scott Peterson charged and convicted of double homicide when he murdered his pregnant wife? Should he not just been charged and convicted with just one homicide?

I have always wondered why Scott Peterson did NOT appeal the second conviction--because the child was unborn--it could have been classified as a self abortion. But that is the antagonist in me. But had he kept appealing--then the Supreme Court might have to rule on "when life begins"--thereby ending what some see as abortion. 

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Justify if you will . Once God created guess what.... murder is term they don’t wanna use to make them feel better. Facts don’t have feelings but unborn children do.

That is your religious opinion, but what if there is NO god and we only have science for procreation. Murder is a term used for killing someone--and since we don't celebrate conception day, or even heartbeat day--we have to legally use the "birthday" as to when a person comes to life. Therefore, abortion, removing an unwanted fetus falls into that category. 

5 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Keep your head in the sand if you want but there is a creator. No denying that everything is a testimony. That is a decision only you can make. It takes way more faith to think that this Earth happened by chance or the ridiculous argument that Humans came from a monkey. Look up how a abortion , I mean murder of an innocent being is done. You can easily see that all mankind is not good. I don’t wanna take this as a religious debate. The fact of matter that is morally wrong and everyone knows it. We live in a society where perversion runs wild and we do not put God first , nor do really step up to it. I am guilty as much as you but I won’t be foolish and call wrong , Good. Fetus or not he or she is still a living person. Contrary to your belief just because you can’t hear them die doesn’t make them not living. The practice is deplorable and disturbing. Unfortunately humans have been doing this for thousands of years. Now of days it is more important to stand up for the helpless. All opponents for abortion have already been born. I don’t expect you to change . Hopefully you make the correct decision and steer towards our Heavenly Father rather than Satan and his followers. 

👏🤨🙏✝️ Amen.