This guy sounds like olโ€™ Jett...๐Ÿ™„

CarthDawg77

49 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Liberal magazine columnist would vote for Biden even 'if he boiled babies and ate them'

ย 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-magazine-columnist-would-vote-for-biden-even-if-he-boiled-babies-and-ate-them

ย 

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

SMFH....

#RESPECT SIR

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sorry if this hurt your feelings, โ€œSirโ€ but I thought of you when I read this story line, and as NB said, You Did say, โ€œAnyone with a pulse...โ€

Didn't hurt my feelings at all but I don't post BS with your name tagged in it.... i get it its all in fun and what not.... we can go back to old ways and throw jab for jab if that's cool with you, im all game for it.... i got called out for trolling and going against rules (by you) when i use to do that so I stopped.... but we can go back to ole waysย 

9 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You did say anyone with a pulse. That does leave a lot on the table.ย 

someone who does that shouldn't have a pulse, so I'd say animals like that of this world don't count ๐Ÿคจ

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

Didn't hurt my feelings at all but I don't post BS with your name tagged in it.... i get it its all in fun and what not.... we can go back to old ways and throw jab for jab if that's cool with you, im all game for it.... i got called out for trolling and going against rules (by you) when i use to do that so I stopped.... but we can go back to ole waysย 

I really did think of you when I read the storyโ€™s heading; it was a bit โ€œover the topโ€ like many of your own comments,(which you are completely free to make, by the way) so I tagged you in my own post. Kirt, nor myself got butthurt when Barry Laughingstock tagged us in his post about Obama & Creepy Joe not being charged by Barr for their duplicity in unmasking General Flynn. Might want to grow some thick skin if you are going to post in the political forums, lad.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคจ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I really did think of you when I read the storyโ€™s heading; it was a bit โ€œover the topโ€ like many of your own comments,(which you are completely free to make, by the way) so I tagged you in my own post. Kirt, nor myself got butthurt when Barry Laughingstock tagged us in his post about Obama & Creepy Joe not being charged by Barr for their duplicity in unmasking General Flynn. Might want to grow some thick skin if you are going to post in the political forums, lad.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคจ

My skins pretty thick, but I'm not going to take jabs by you and not respond back negatively.... i told you once you PM'd me I'd respect you and not throw blows but it is what it is.... ill keep what I said to you to be true.... you don't hurt my feelings one bit "lad" I'm just not going to play childish games and go down the same route we've been b4..... carry on

1 minute ago, JETT said:

My skins pretty thick, but I'm not going to take jabs by you and not respond back negatively.... i told you once you PM'd me I'd respect you and not throw blows but it is what it is.... ill keep what I said to you to be true.... you don't hurt my feelings one bit "lad" I'm just not going to play childish games and go down the same route we've been b4..... carry on

Cool...๐Ÿ‘

21 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

ย 

Are you two father and son? Iโ€™m thinking yโ€™all are and this forum is where yโ€™all release yโ€™allโ€™s frustrations lol.ย 

Na bro.... how bout you and kirt