Dems make big push to aid illlegals amid COVID crisis.

CarthDawg77

If 38 million people filed for unemployment, what might the number of the immigrant population might also be unemployed and obviously not filing? My concern is that children are being impacted, so it might be seen as humanitarian to offer assistance. Just my two cents...

57 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If 38 million people filed for unemployment, what might the number of the immigrant population might also be unemployed and obviously not filing? My concern is that children are being impacted, so it might be seen as humanitarian to offer assistance. Just my two cents...

Even better to come here legally & do things right than subvert the system... My nickle.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

It’s my job as a parent to take care of my kids.  If I take them to a foreign land Illegally I shouldn’t expect That government to help me take care of them.  But you think I as a taxpayer should be taking care of their kids because they made the choice to be here illegally?  There’s proper channels to become a worker or citizen in the US.  They should do it the proper way if they want help or aid.  It’s their responsibility to take care of their kids.  Liberals always want to spend everybody else’s money.  Do I sound a little inhumane?  Maybe so, but illegal’s kids aren’t my responsibility.  I shouldn’t have to pay for them.  If you want to be some kind of bleeding heart humanitarian knock yourself out.  It shouldn’t be too hard to look around and find an illegal family.  Then tell them you’re going to give them $100 a month to help buy their kids milk.  Then be the humanitarian and go to their house every month and give them money out of your own wallet.  Problem solved.  Then you wouldn’t have to worry about spending my tax dollars for me

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yep. 

I said maybe so, but it isn’t the United States’ responsibility time raise everybody else’s children.

please enlighten us all on why you think the rest of my post was wrong in your opinion!  

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Then their own Governments should be helping them.  They are not, so you want the U.S. to pick up the slack when we've given their governments billions of foreign aid over the years.   We need to take care of our own first.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Then their own Governments should be helping them.  They are not, so you want the U.S. to pick up the slack when we've given their governments billions of foreign aid over the years.   We need to take care of our own first.  

I wish Barry would move to Mexico & Demand that The Mexican Government fully support him & his family the Exact Same way he expects The U.S. Government to support illegals in THIS country. And give him his family the Rights he Demands America to Give to illegals here. It Ain’t Gonna Happen.....🤨

33 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I wish Barry would move to Mexico & Demand that The Mexican Government fully support him & his family the Exact Same way he expects The U.S. Government to support illegals in THIS country. And give him his family the Rights he Demands America to Give to illegals here. It Ain’t Gonna Happen.....🤨

That's a big ball of nonsense only made better by your normal kooky use of capitals. Those children 👶 really get on your nerves wanting food and shelter in this country, huh. Curious, when did your ancestors get to this country? 

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's a big ball of nonsense only made better by your normal kooky use of capitals. Those children 👶 really get on your nerves wanting food and shelter in this country, huh. Curious, when did your ancestors get to this country? 

Have you found your “adoptive” illegal family to financially support yet?  

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

About 200 years ago, from England. As I’ve stated elsewhere, my great grandmother was a Choctaw Indian, so they’ve been here longer than America.

But since you “went there”.... My position on “those children” you threw in as some sort of 🐔💩 leverage to elicit a response from my gut; Those children are al Least Alive to  make something of themselves, Unlike those Aborted Fetuses you & others like to Stand on to try to tell the rest of us that it is “a Woman’s  Choice wether that child lines or dies. THAT is a LIE; The woman’s “Choice”was to keep her legs OPEN, or CLOSED! Once she made That choice, she  Obligated herself to carry that child and Bear it, so that it could Live, not be discarded like a G.D. Twinkie wrapper!🤬

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

when did your ancestors get to this country? 

Mine came from Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, all in the 1700s, because, as we have surmised, they were starving and wanted to own land. For the next 200 years they worked as farmers mostly, often only tenant or sharecroppers. My mother was the first to be college educated. So, been here a long time. I don't begrudge anyone moving here, however they get here, if they have the same needs and want a chance at something better by working for it. 
Your hostility comes from where? 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are the big ball of nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

Let em come as long as they are here to provide for there fam

Providing for their family isn’t the responsibility of U.S. Taxpayers...Come correct or not at all. As you get older, you will begin to see what us “Old Rednecks” are trying to tell you; especially once your business grows and the tax man really starts to lean on you to pay more of your “hard earned” only to give it to people who won’t lift a finger to help themselves up out of poverty... & hey, why Should they? You’ve got plenty enough for Everybody!🤨

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Mine came from Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, all in the 1700s, because, as we have surmised, they were starving and wanted to own land. For the next 200 years they worked as farmers mostly, often only tenant or sharecroppers. My mother was the first to be college educated. So, been here a long time. I don't begrudge anyone moving here, however they get here, if they have the same needs and want a chance at something better by working for it. 
Your hostility comes from where? 

In the 1700’s there wasn’t a lot of immigration laws.  You could come anyhow you liked, if you had the nads to do it.  Now, the United States has immigration laws.  They were put into place for many reasons.  They should be followed.  I’m all for anybody coming here that wants to as long as they do it the right way.  I don’t recall anybody here saying they didn’t want them here, just they didn’t want them here illegally.  

• Like 1