Biden: You Ain't Black if You Back Trump

Hagar

Wow, can a whole race of people be told how they should vote by an old white man (Master Joe) ?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-you-aint-black-if-you-cant-decide-between-me-and-trump/

I'm voting biden and I know tons of folks who are as well... i wouldn't have said that if I were him.. ppl have their own rights to vote however they feel.... trump is for the rich and biden is for the poor... and let's be honest where do most African Americans fit in? He didn't have to say that he'd get majority of the black voters especially if he chooses a black VP

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I'm voting biden and I know tons of folks who are as well... i wouldn't have said that if I were him.. ppl have their own rights to vote however they feel.... trump is for the rich and biden is for the poor... and let's be honest where do most African Americans fit in? He didn't have to say that he'd get majority of the black voters especially if he chooses a black VP

Correction: Biden is for Biden... & he’s taking the black vote for granted, or he wouldn't have shoved his whole leg down his throat... but go ahead & keep believing he gives 💩💩 about the black vote.🙄

"Trump is for the rich...." Yeah,  right.  That's why he's working to put a stop to these one-sided trade deals and outsourcing of American,  Blue-collar jobs to foreign countries that have been a windfall for a select group of mega-wealthy globalists who don't give 2 :poop:s about black Americans.  Some folks got a lot to learn...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Bite Me just can't help putting his foot in his mouth ... they best keep him in the basement if they know what's good for him .... :rofl:

#HIDINBIDIN  ...  🤣

It’s okay, tomorrow he won’t realize he hurt anybody’s feelings.  And that’s who bev, bo and jalette want in office

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I know tons of folks who voted for Hillary 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Are you all through with your shooting blanks orgasms on this story:rofl:Meanwhile Trump disses the Jewish people yesterday when he praised anti-Semite Henry Ford for his “good bloodlines.” The same Henry Ford that Adolf Hitler complimented in “Mein Kampf.” 

Jews love Trump you goofball. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Talk about being honest ....  Where in the wide world of sports did you get this total fabrication? .... nothing could be further from the truth ... President Trump has done more for poor people than any President in my lifetime, certainly in yours .... you have been brainwashed by the fake news media ... so sad .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Talk about being honest ....  Where in the wide world of sports did you get this total fabrication? .... nothing could be further from the truth ... President Trump has done more for poor people than any President in my lifetime, certainly in yours .... you have been brainwashed by the fake news media ... so sad .....

Brainwashed for sure

16 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

then why are the majority of the working people living check to check?

3 hours ago, JETT said:

President Trump has shown that he's for all Americans as shown by the lowest unemployment rate until the Wuhan hit.  It was a catch-22 for any President, especially in an election year.  Under President Trump's direction the U.S. economy will rebound just as it did before.  Under Biden all are dire straights.

The sad thing is Democrats say racist things all the time, yet they get a free pass.  Pathetic that some will turn their heads the other way and say nothing about it, but continue to support them.  

24 minutes ago, JETT said:

You think that happened since Donald Trump was elected president?  He has helped more people out of poverty through his economic policies than Obama ever did.  You act like working people were rich before President Trump.  His policies have helped ALL PEOPLE ... a rising tide floats all boats ... i don't know where you are getting your information from but you are really being fed a line of horse :poop: by somebody ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

35 minutes ago, JETT said:

It's been that way for a long, long time man.  See my earlier post about the one-sided trade deals and betrayal of blue-collar America.  Blacks and minorities have been hit the hardest of all by this trade policy that the US has been engaged in since the early and mid 1990's.  Trump is among just a handful of folks who have stood against this since it first started.  Thankfully he's now President. It took 30 years before the American people had had enough.  You're still young and just started paying attention to politics.  I still got faith in you that you'll see the light.  Sure,  I get you don't like his combative personality,  but there's too much at stake to let that be the deciding issue.  Join the Trump Train brother!  You won't regret it. ✌🏻

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Are you all through with your shooting blanks orgasms on this story:rofl:Meanwhile Trump disses the Jewish people yesterday when he praised anti-Semite Henry Ford for his “good bloodlines.” The same Henry Ford that Adolf Hitler complimented in “Mein Kampf.” 

There were many Americans that were pro Germany back in the day, before they knew what Hitler was really up to.  None of them knew what Hitler was going to do.  To condemn what Trump said about Ford and his sons that came after him is clueless to History.  While Henry Ford never really changed his beliefs his children did after the atrocities that Hitler and the Nazi's inflicted upon the world.