Biden: You Ain't Black if You Back Trump

Hagar

34 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

yes sir and why during this time does corporate America get bailouts and the layed off blue collar men and women and mom and pop businesses of America get the screws?

Laid not layed....

corporate America gets bailouts because they donate to politicians, Dem or Repub.   

people should learn to live within their means.  I work with young guys that make less money than I do that are building new homes in the $300-400k range.  Why?  They’re sinking their family.  

is it the governments place to make sure you are taken care of if you have problems?  When this “pandemic” hit it was reported that 70% of Americans had less than $1k saved.  That’s dumb.  On themselves.  Young families don’t need to build a new home, or need $60k boats, 3 vehicle notes, etc....

• Like 1

Why are they living Check to Check?   Why do I see thousands lined up for free food and 75% (85%?) of them are driving much better cars than I am?   Never seen so many newer models SUV’s than in those lines.

2 hours ago, JETT said:

then why are the majority of the working people living check to check?

If Old Nacy gets her way EVERYBODY but people like her will live in abject poverty, while “The Elites” live like Kings...I hope we never have to find that out... EVER!🤨

21 hours ago, JETT said:

biden is for the poor... and let's be honest where do most African Americans fit in? He didn't have to say that he'd get majority of the black voters especially if he chooses a black VP

:BS:on the first part, and now you are saying that if Biden picks a black person for VP--black people are only going to vote for him because a black person--That my friend is what we call hypocrisy at it's finest--plus it makes it sound like RACE is the only thing worth voting for--look what obama got the black man--higher unemployment, and more living on the government handouts. Impressive for obama--and President Trump had Black and Hispanic unemployment to all time lows until this "pandemic" flew in--I'd rather have someone that works for all people instead of just a certain color person--but that's me, I don't claim to be a non bigot--like some on here. 

18 hours ago, JETT said:

Their own bad decisions in purchases and how they spend their money?

Trump cannot keep everyone from living check to check. The economy was at ALL TIME HIGHS before the rona took its toll.

The president is largely responsible for the overall health of our total economy not the Smiths who live in Tatum, TX and if they are or are not living paycheck to paycheck.

18 hours ago, JETT said:

duh, most people have been living from pay check to pay check since the 70's when people were allowed to much credit--overspent, paid their minimums, and then died. I saw it with my parents, I've seen it with other people, so living pay check to pay check is a personal responsibility thing--not a government thing, unless you believe that everyone deserves money from the government--which is a possibility with liberals. SMFH. 

21 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

:BS:on the first part, and now you are saying that if Biden picks a black person for VP--black people are only going to vote for him because a black person--That my friend is what we call hypocrisy at it's finest--plus it makes it sound like RACE is the only thing worth voting for--look what obama got the black man--higher unemployment, and more living on the government handouts. Impressive for obama--and President Trump had Black and Hispanic unemployment to all time lows until this "pandemic" flew in--I'd rather have someone that works for all people instead of just a certain color person--but that's me, I don't claim to be a non bigot--like some on here. 

Entitled to your opinion and I respect it

16 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

duh, most people have been living from pay check to pay check since the 70's when people were allowed to much credit--overspent, paid their minimums, and then died. I saw it with my parents, I've seen it with other people, so living pay check to pay check is a personal responsibility thing--not a government thing, unless you believe that everyone deserves money from the government--which is a possibility with liberals. SMFH. 

people aren't paid enough by jobs to get ahead, instead they just get by, or have major debt

25 minutes ago, JETT said:

people aren't paid enough by jobs to get ahead, instead they just get by, or have major debt

Wrong on both counts! You have to  be very conservative with your finances, & getting by without a credit card is key to much of this. I had two credit cards about 20 years ago & paid both of them off & cut their #### Up & threw them away! High interest will exhaust your finances quickly. I have a creed that I live by;” If I can’t afford it, I do without it!” People buy too many toys instead of priorities like a home, food , utilities, transportation, insurance. I see young people like yourself who are driving $80,000 trucks pulling $60,000 boats or whatever & they still live at home with their parents (& probably don’t chip in on their parent’s bills) If you pace yourself & work steadily, & don’t  your money away on toys, you can live comfortably.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Wrong on both counts! You have to  be very conservative with your finances, & getting by without a credit card is key to much of this. I had two credit cards about 20 years ago & paid both of them off & cut their #### Up & threw them away! High interest will exhaust your finances quickly. I have a creed that I live by;” If I can’t afford it, I do without it!” People buy too many toys instead of priorities like a home, food , utilities, transportation, insurance. I see young people like yourself who are driving $80,000 trucks pulling $60,000 boats or whatever & they still live at home with their parents (& probably don’t chip in on their parent’s bills) If you pace yourself & work steadily, & don’t  your money away on toys, you can live comfortably.

So your telling me the wages are correct in certain jobs? :rofl: I know ppl who work their #### off and try to manage and still can't seem to get over the "hump",  so yeah you got your ppl who drive fancy cars etc who do live check to check, but you also have hardworking ppl who live check to check.... 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

So your telling me the wages are correct in certain jobs? :rofl: I know ppl who work their #### off and try to manage and still can't seem to get over the "hump",  so yeah you got your ppl who drive fancy cars etc who do live check to check, but you also have hardworking ppl who live check to check.... 

Sometimes you have to find better paying jobs than washing cars or mowing lawns in order to get ahead...🤨

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I cut my own grass & wash my own vehicles.... 

Well most of us consider lawn care and car washes a "small business" and need the support of us to stay in business... I'm the same way I wash my own vehicles and cut my own grass... 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Isn't this America, shouldn't the working person who is keeping a job and trying to maintain get somewhere in life, or is this not good enough and they should find better? 

I’ve had many jobs in the last 40 years. Whenever I saw a chance to better my familiy’s life by changing jobs, I did... “Upward Mobility” is what they called it when I was studying civics & history in school.