Biden: You Ain't Black if You Back Trump

Hagar

Does the DNC dare let Plugs out of the basement before November?  Will they ever let him face any questions in a news conference, or debate Donald Trump?  He's a walking gaff machine, a total joke.  What are the odds of the DNC finding a way for him to step aside? I think they will have a hard time keeping him out of the public eye until the election.  At what point does the DND and the liberal media cut their losses and turn on him. Time is getting short for them to pull the Plug on Plugs ....

#HIDINBIDEN

#BASEMENTJOE

#PAUXATAUNEYPLUGS

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Does the DNC dare let Plugs out of the basement before November?  Will they ever let him face any questions in a news conference, or debate Donald Trump?  He's a walking gaff machine, a total joke.  What are the odds of the DNC finding a way for him to step aside? I think they will have a hard time keeping him out of the public eye until the election.  At what point does the DND and the liberal media cut their losses and turn on him. Time is getting short for them to pull the Plug on Plugs ....

#HIDINBIDEN

#BASEMENTJOE

#PAUXATAUNEYPLUGS

Here’s the plan... Been saying this would happen for awhile now...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

#HIDINBIDEN

#BASEMENTJOE

#PAUXATAUNEYPLUGS

He doesn’t need a debate to embarrass himself or his party.  He’s a natural dumb-!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They got it wrong.  Biden's head should have been on top of Foghorn Leghorn's body with that quote.  

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They got it wrong.  Biden's head should have been on top of Foghorn Leghorn's body with that quote.  

“ I Say , I say BOY!!!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The NAACP should be abolished since it is now “racist” for a white man to refer to blacks as “colored”.... In Fact, one of the moderators, “Five0PD” once gave me a “three day vacation” for referring to someone as “colored”... Hypocritical S.O.B. 🤨

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The NAACP should be abolished since it is now “racist” for a white man to refer to blacks as “colored”.... In Fact, one of the moderators, “Five0PD” once gave me a “three day vacation” for referring to someone as “colored”... Hypocritical S.O.B. 🤨

Why would you call someone "colored" in the first place? This ain't kindergarten or elementary SMFH

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Why would you call someone "colored" in the first place? This ain't kindergarten or elementary SMFH

I haven't heard that term in a very long time.  I know the old timers used to use it, and I never understood why.  I thought it was just country or hick slang.  

22 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I haven't heard that term in a very long time.  I know the old timers used to use it, and I never understood why.  I thought it was just country or hick slang.  

Colored just sounds bad