Kayleigh McEnany was asked if Trump will Pardon Obama?

Sportsfanatic1

The pitifully biased liberal media should be ashamed of themselves  ...  They aren't interested in anything accept anti-Trump fake news ...  The biggest political corruption scandal in our history is unfolding before their very eyes and they are mostly ignoring it ... Why? .... Because it doesn't fit their liberally biased narrative or agenda  ....

Sort of like the libtards and "so called" independents on here ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

She's chosen to be a mouthpiece for the biggest liar and divider ever in the White House, and she chose the week to accuse 'all' reporters to be in on the insidious and untrue plot to keep people out of church, so blah, blah, blah. 

Why don't you "quote" instead of starting your own post? I promise you, neither me or you are important to the scheme of things. Each has a vote, and each has an opinion. That's it!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

She calling out  hypocrisy . You basically have no answers for. It is obvious your fake news mouthpiece has ill intentions. Ignoring is not a healthy way to live. She is doing her job and you hate it. 

I heard on CNN the other day when she started asking the media those questions that they actually cut away from the press conference. I don't know what the other major cable news organizations did.