Fauci says masks are not effective

ObiOne

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He’s been “winging it” since day one... I trust Fauci about as far as I could throw a Buick.🤬

Keep this video handy if any fascists try to force you to wear a mask. Fauci knows!

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Keep this video handy if any fascists try to force you to wear a mask. Fauci knows!

Wife & I went to lunch yesterday at the Carthage Rancho Grande Tex-Mex restaurant. They were supposedly practicing “social distancing” because there were many tables which sat empty, but the tables that Were being used had anywhere from two to six individuals crammed together...😂 Dave, does this practice comply? 🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Outdated and out of context video. Still, it did get Carthandra a chance to call someone a Nazi again. Somebody throw something up there, so she can talk about hanging 'em or to use her favorite Biden meme, so I get Bingo! 😁

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/outdated-fauci-video-on-face-masks-shared-out-of-context/

11F9961D-4DEF-455B-B35D-4D1DBA525EAE.jpeg

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Wife & I went to lunch yesterday at the Carthage Rancho Grande Tex-Mex restaurant. They were supposedly practicing “social distancing” because there were many tables which sat empty, but the tables that Were being used had anywhere from two to six individuals crammed together...😂 Dave, does this practice comply? 🙄

As far as I know yes.  We have a 6 person per table rule, which I think is stupid.  If you know someone or living with them you should know if they have the virus or not.  The only thing is keeping guests that don't know each other on a 6 foot distance.  Of course there is no rules for that in bathrooms, but I'm not using a public bathroom for a while unless it's to wash my hands.  One thing I will say is if you haven't seen your friends in a while, and you're there for a "reunion" or what not eat and go.  Restaurants and bars are still under how many people can enter a restaurant.  So don't be using those places as your living room, do your visiting there.  It's an inconvenience to those waiting, your server, or your bartender.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

As far as I know yes.  We have a 6 person per table rule, which I think is stupid.  If you know someone or living with them you should know if they have the virus or not.  The only thing is keeping guests that don't know each other on a 6 foot distance.  Of course there is no rules for that in bathrooms, but I'm not using a public bathroom for a while unless it's to wash my hands.  One thing I will say is if you haven't seen your friends in a while, and you're there for a "reunion" or what not eat and go.  Restaurants and bars are still under how many people can enter a restaurant.  So don't be using those places as your living room, do your visiting there.  It's an inconvenience to those waiting, your server, or your bartender.  

Makes No sense whatsoever....🙄

Anyone that thinks masks work is crazy.  Many of them are home made or they are paper thin.  On top of that people are constantly adjusting or touching their face or mask due to discomfort or need for more oxygen.  Gloves are the worst thing that they require.  They create a false sense of security, which only proper hand washing can bring.  People can't change their gloves fast enough to keep them sanitary, and they are simply vehicles for the virus if they come in contact with it.  

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What if you gotta take a 💩 really really bad? You don’t try the hover method? It does take quad strength. Nothing worse than toilet water hitting your dooty hole in a public restroom. 

That's why I try and go before I leave the house.  Heck I'd rather go outside behind a tree than use some public bathrooms in Houston.  I'm not going to try and force it though.  I heard that's how you get the roids, and not steroids.  

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Outdated and out of context video. Still, it did get Carthandra a chance to call someone a Nazi again. Somebody throw something up there, so she can talk about hanging 'em or to use her favorite Biden meme, so I get Bingo! 😁

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/outdated-fauci-video-on-face-masks-shared-out-of-context/

How outdated is the video?  March?  Has.the science on viruses changed in the last 2 months?  Or has the politics?

• Thanks 1