Fauci says masks are not effective

ObiOne

23 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I took some hydrocodones when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I literally felt like a 💩 a brick. 

I was 14 when I had mine taken out, and I was put under.  I was ready to go the next day.  I still say that's the only way to do it.  I didn't feel a thing after counting to I think 8, and I felt normal the next day.  My cousin had his taken out with local anesthesia, and he was out for three days, but he was taking painkillers as well during that time.  

On 5/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

I took some hydrocodones when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I literally felt like a 💩 a brick. 

I was smoking marlboro lights (and perhaps other things) just a few short hours after having mine taken out.  Got the dry socket,  right jaw swole up not much smaller than the size of a tennis ball,  and had to take meds to get it under control.  As Bill Engvall would say,  Here's your sign!

• LOL! 1

On 5/23/2020 at 7:15 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Outdated and out of context video. Still, it did get Carthandra a chance to call someone a Nazi again. Somebody throw something up there, so she can talk about hanging 'em or to use her favorite Biden meme, so I get Bingo! 😁

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/outdated-fauci-video-on-face-masks-shared-out-of-context/

On 5/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, ObiOne said:

How outdated is the video?  March?  Has.the science on viruses changed in the last 2 months?  Or has the politics?

Sparky, still waiting for you to answer a question.  You do your drive by bloviation and then slither on to your next Trump hit piece.  #fullof💩

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Sparky, still waiting for you to answer a question.  You do your drive by bloviation and then slither on to your next Trump hit piece.  #fullof💩

Kinda starting to wonder... Is he, COULD he/she be... Nancy Pelosi?😱😱😱  Come clean, Barry Laughingstock! Are you Nancy? SDC wants to know!🤨

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I was 14 when I had mine taken out, and I was put under.  I was ready to go the next day.  I still say that's the only way to do it.  I didn't feel a thing after counting to I think 8, and I felt normal the next day.  My cousin had his taken out with local anesthesia, and he was out for three days, but he was taking painkillers as well during that time.  

Shortly after I joined the Air Force in 75 I had my first military dental exam.  The dentist scheduled my wisdom teeth extraction.  I had the top two pulled under in the base dental clinic and was scheduled for surgery for the bottom two.  I was loopy for a couple of days ... They didn't ask me if I wanted them removed, they told me they were doing it to prevent future complications  .... 

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Shortly after I joined the Air Force in 75 I had my first military dental exam.  The dentist scheduled my wisdom teeth extraction.  I had the top two pulled under in the base dental clinic and was scheduled for surgery for the bottom two.  I was loopy for a couple of days ... They didn't ask me if I wanted them removed, they told me they were doing it to prevent future complications  .... 

I was about to get braces and my orthodontist wanted them to be removed so they wouldn't mess up his work when they came in later on.