Beckville baseball coach takes Carthage job

DAWG91

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You are a dumb A in everything you post.

The same coach thinks the same thing :rofl:

Hmm, I am the DA in this conversation?

That was a very broad statement too, I’m a DA in everything I post? Have any examples you’d like to cite for us to discuss my reasoning for those statements?

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Hmm, I am the DA in this conversation?

That was a very broad statement too, I’m a DA in everything I post? Have any examples you’d like to cite for us to discuss my reasoning for those statements?

This is between y’all two but I remember you saying Dixon would be one of the best RBs in the whole state. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

This is between y’all two but I remember you saying Dixon would be one of the best RBs in the whole state. 

WRONG, that was NOT me. I never thought Dixon would switch to RB from WR.

Now, I did think Dixon would be one of the best receivers in the state and he was, but I never actually posted that.

I never thought Dixon would be the best RB in the state, that was C&C.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Didn’t mean to come at you too hard, just meant as a good reminder that was not me.

Might not have been. It was one of y’all. I’m gonna have to back and look now. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Might not have been. It was one of y’all. I’m gonna have to back and look now. 

Ok, you’ll find it was C&C. I never did think Surratt would move him to RB. He is not built like his older brother and was a really good prospect at receiver. 
Check it out and come with some vindication please. 👌

59 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Eagleborn. 
I am afraid that I was the dummy that said Dixon would be one of the best RB in the state. 
Man I am so glad I was wrong. 

• Like 1

Getting a little chippy.  Yes Carthage is the county seat of panola county and yes CC thought Dixon would be an all world running back. 
Now, back on topic.  Can Coach C get the Dawgs back to the promised land?  Been 10 years now since our last baseball title.

Ps,  I'm fairly certain Coach C and his family have been living in Carthage all this time anyhow.  I know for sure they went to church at first baptist (at least while I attended there.). I think his wife works in Carthage too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Getting a little chippy.  Yes Carthage is the county seat of panola county and yes CC thought Dixon would be an all world running back. 
Now, back on topic.  Can Coach C get the Dawgs back to the promised land?  Been 10 years now since our last baseball title.

Ps,  I'm fairly certain Coach C and his family have been living in Carthage all this time anyhow.  I know for sure they went to church at first baptist (at least while I attended there.). I think his wife works in Carthage too.

It’s been too long since Carthage baseball had great success. When I was in school our baseball program was the gold standard and football was trying to catch up. Roles are obviously reversed now. Hopefully the Bulldogs can consistently win 25+ games each season like we used to!

5 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

@DAWG91 , what kind of pitching will we have for the new HC’s first season in charge?

I honestly got no idea.  We moved out of Carthage a little over a year ago to eliminate so much drive time to work for my wife and I.  Add to that the fact both my kids are now graduated leaves me pretty much in the dark.  Same applies to football.  When we still lived in C-town I could pretty well gauge how they would do from one week to the next because I saw them every week.  Now I have to rely on mark, larry and co., what I can catch on the tv/internet,  and last but certainly not least, you guys.