Is The Dem Scare Tactics All For Mail In Voting?

Hagar

Since the Russian Collusion failed - The Impeachment failed - Are the Dems in Covid scare mode to get mail in voting, because they know they can’t beat Trump straight up?   Easy to use voter fraud with the mail.   But they’re pretty good at fixing elections already..

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yep, all a big plot to kill 100 thousand people to try and utilize a voting technique more broadly to maximize safety and participation that the US military has been using forever. So crafty! 🤔

Except those “COVID -19” numbers are grossly exaggerated, Lucy.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't really trust mail-in voting.

Can anyone who is in favor of it guarantee me that my vote will be counted?

No, nor can they guarantee the accuracy of the count; Democrats are the World Champions of voter fraud... Undefeated Champions, to be more specific.🤬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, nor can they guarantee the accuracy of the count; Democrats are the World Champions of voter fraud... Undefeated Champions, to be more specific.🤬

One state has already tried it and many folks rec’d multiple ballots.

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ask the military. 

Military knows about discipline and laws, Democrats dont

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

5 states already have been using it exclusively, and 21 others use it in some situations. Trump is not afraid of fraud. Trump is afraid of turnout, and you are doing his hysterical bidding. 

Estimates show more than 58 percent of eligible voters went to the polls during the 2016 election, nearly breaking even with the turnout rate set during the last presidential election in 2012, 

same turnout last election. He is in fact worried about fraud since the Dems like to register illegals and dead people. 

14 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Do we know that 100% of the military mail-in votes are counted?

Can you answer "yes" with 100% certainty?

Yes, I can. I am a special envoy to military vote counting, and I count every one. 

Paranoia and voter suppression efforts don't diminish my skills or shake my confidence. 

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Dangerously criminal narrative being pushed for economic and ideological reasons, as many scientists and doctors believe there is a large undercounting of cases. 

Look at what Colorado found.  Surely you don’t think they’re the only State that’s doing this?   They just happened to get caught.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2020/05/16/colorado-changes-how-coronavirus-deaths-state-counted/5198485002/

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yes, I can. I am a special envoy to military vote counting, and I count every one. 

Paranoia and voter suppression efforts don't diminish my skills or shake my confidence.

You can answer yes in your case. Can you say that's true in all cases of mail-in voting? If you're truly a special envoy to military vote counting, what are the safeguards to make sure that a mail in vote is counted -- and counted correctly?

And the narrative from the scientists changes from one week to the next.   We all know no one knows much about this Virus.  What fascinates me is the Dems & MSM want to blame Trump for everything.  Talk about sad.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Got em again

All you need is access to a copy machine & a box full of envelopes, and hello, you fixed an election.   Only reason for Dems wanting mail-in voting is the hopes they can cheat enough to beat Trump.  It’s all they’ve got.   Why else would you make it so easy to cheat?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

5 states already have been using it exclusively, and 21 others use it in some situations. Trump is not afraid of fraud. Trump is afraid of turnout, and you are doing his hysterical bidding. 

What are the 5 states?

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/all-mail-elections.aspx

Never mind, I found a website, and 4 out of the 5 states that use mail in ballots are all democratic controlled. That does seem a bit fishy, especially since I have been out of Colorado only 7 years, they did not do mail out ballots when I lived there. And since I have left, the state of Colorado has gone democratic. So I would say that mail in ballots DO NOT WORK--and are only favored by the democrats who want EVERYONE To vote, US Citizen or NOT. 

Of course Barry wants mail in ballots--he is for everyone in the world to vote in US elections, not US Citizens. 

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

That is what we all need to know smh corruption knows no bound. Even the Democrats don’t trust Biden in a actual election.

I believe ppl trust biden as much as trump 

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You need to get out more. Social distancing has been terrible for you hasn’t it.

We'll see in November, surely you haven't got out and talked to all ppl in the United States correct?