Is The Dem Scare Tactics All For Mail In Voting?

Hagar

40 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Mail in ballots will be rampant with fraud.

Republicans don't want a higher percentage of people to vote in national elections, and the US lags behind most in the world in participation. We are in the midst of a pandemic with a predicted resurgence to occur in October, November, and December. Mail in voting goes against the first sentence and is responsive to dealing with the second. 

What are Republicans afraid of, and why do they hate America?!???!? 😏

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans don't want a higher percentage of people to vote in national elections, and the US lags behind most in the world in participation. We are in the midst of a pandemic with a predicted resurgence to occur in October, November, and December. Mail in voting goes against the first sentence and is responsive to dealing with the second. 

Feeble attempt to twist the narrative, Ethyl....😜

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don’t think there will be rampant fraud in mail in ballots?

oh and one side is the only side that every talks about the greatness of  America. So I wouldn’t go accusing that side of hating America. 

42 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

only side that every talks about the greatness of  America

Democrats have always believed in the greatness of America and worked toward maintaining and expanding opportunity for all to participate in it, not some catchphrase meant to dogwhistle people like MAGA does, as Trumpites clamber for a promise for 'those people' to be put back into their place, hence the GREAT AGAIN mantra. Trumpites want a return to the '50s...the 1850s!!!

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Democrats have always believed in the greatness of America and worked toward maintaining and expanding opportunity for all to participate in it, not some catchphrase meant to dogwhistle people like MAGA does, as Trumpites clamber for a promise for 'those people' to be put back into their place, hence the GREAT AGAIN mantra. Trumpites want a return to the '50s...the 1850s!!!

You maybe do, but democrats all over the country do not. 

I was trying to think of "Make America __________" quotes for Democrats and this is what I came up with.

Make America Scared Again (Reference to when Trump got Elected)
Make America Black Again (Reference for if you vote for Biden)
Make America Poor Again
Make America Pure Anarchy
Make America Communist

What else am I missing?

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I was trying to think of "Make America __________" quotes for Democrats and this is what I came up with.

Make America Poor Again
Make America Communist

What else am I missing?

Make America Subservient?

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

House painters don't even use that broad of a brush. I'm Conservative leaning, and I've said this before: I want everyone to vote who is legally eligible. And I want it done in a way where if I vote (or you vote), that vote is counted. And I want a system where votes aren't mysteriously "found" in some closet or storage building or car trunk somewhere.

My personal opinion (notice I didn't say it was fact): I don't think there are enough safeguards in place along the "chain of custody". I am much more convinced that my vote will be counted under the system we have where I live than I am getting a ballot (that might not even be the right one) in the mail, filling it out (where they know who I am -- so much for private ballots), and hoping it's received and someone counts it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Make America Poor Again
Make America Communist

What else am I missing?

Make Americans Dependent.....on the government

• Like 2

On 5/24/2020 at 3:28 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Dangerously criminal narrative being pushed for economic and ideological reasons, as many scientists and doctors believe there is a large undercounting of cases. 

That narrative has already been proven false by people in positions to know that are involved in exposing the blatant over counting  ....  the only people talking the undercounting nonsense are people in positions to benefit either monetarily, politically, or both ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is that why Barry Soetoro went on his never ending bash and apologize for America tour when he was elected? ...

• Like 1

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Yeah that’s why putting Biden as your leader. Democrats aren’t making this easy for them. At least Hillary had something to stand on lol. Biden is in his basement put up.

Just desperate sounding. Go get some breakfast, take a doodle. You'll feel better. 

• Roll Eyes 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Just desperate sounding. Go get some breakfast, take a doodle. You'll feel better. 

Seriously, you have to address the Biden gaffes at some point. He blamed trump for the Michigan dam failing just Yesterday. I mean, come on, this guy doesn’t know what is going on. 

13 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Seriously, you have to address the Biden gaffes at some point. He blamed trump for the Michigan dam failing just Yesterday. I mean, come on, this guy doesn’t know what is going on. 

He claims all Trump does is lie. Wonder when he's gonna address all the lies Biden has told over the years?

So freaking hypocritical on his part. 

I'll give him credit for one thing, he doesn't claim to be an "independent" like some do on here.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

He claims all Trump does is lie. Wonder when he's gonna address all the lies Biden has told over the years?

So freaking hypocritical on his part. 

I'll give him credit for one thing, he doesn't claim to be an "independent" like some do on here.

DF4EA5C0-6D55-4283-A1C7-C6415CA7F41B.png

• LOL! 3