Is The Dem Scare Tactics All For Mail In Voting?

Hagar

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.png

this one. Also, I’ll gladly participate in a Trump vs Biden gaffe war. 

Actually, Keith Ellison said it.   And who is Keith Ellison?   The Attorney General of Minnesota.   And this man has a law degree?

• LOL! 1

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Actually, Keith Ellison said it.   And who is Keith Ellison?   The Attorney General of Minnesota.   And this man has a law degree?

That's not as bad as Hank Johnson thinking Guam would capsize if it had too many people on it.

• LOL! 3

14 hours ago, JETT said:

the debates are going to be epic to say the least, I'd use the Lyndsay Graham video of him speaking highly of biden if I was joe

You think Biden needs to bring the Lyndsey Graham video to the debates?  I'm not sure it works like that.  But Trump would probably concede that if it would get Sleepy Joe to actually debate him in public 🙃

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

You think Biden needs to bring the Lyndsey Graham video to the debates?  I'm not sure it works like that.  But Trump would probably concede that if it would get Sleepy Joe to actually debate him in public 🙃

tenor-2.gif

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

If he refuses to debate he will get beat like a snare drum in the election.

22 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

If he refuses to debate he will get beat like a snare drum in the election.

He’s gonna get beaten either way; The fool can’t even cobble a complete sentence together! Like others have correctly stated before, he is s career politician who is part of the problem we see in this country today... A senile man with senile ideas.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He’s gonna get beaten either way; The fool can’t even cobble a complete sentence together! Like others have correctly stated before, he is s career politician who is part of the problem we see in this country today... A senile man with senile ideas.

Yes I agree. This must feel to Dems like Romney felt like to me.

First, never understood where this worship of Trump's supposed debate skills come from, as his performances were like a cartoon character stereotype, popping off, mouthing little junior high nicknames and throwing out red meat catchphrases to please his slobbering base. In a debate, you win if actual FACTS are on your side, something he is allergic to, and you clearly refute your opponent's points. He did none of that, in any debate. 
Secondly, the man is a babbling pool of incoherent nonsense, with little to no grasp of history or policy. He repeats like a magpie anything Fox and Friends happens to say or what Stephen Miller whispers in his ear. 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, never understood where this worship of Trump's supposed debate skills come from, as his performances were like a cartoon character stereotype, popping off, mouthing little junior high nicknames and throwing out red meat catchphrases to please his slobbering base. In a debate, you win if actual FACTS are on your side, something he is allergic to, and you clearly refute your opponent's points. He did none of that, in any debate. 
Secondly, the man is a babbling pool of incoherent nonsense, with little to no grasp of history or policy. He repeats like a magpie anything Fox and Friends happens to say or what Stephen Miller whispers in his ear. 

789ECD15-65DC-40D1-9124-46570EF06492.gif

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So are you on record saying Biden would win the debates?

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He has also been wrong on every major issue since he has been in public office ....