Why Obama targeted Flynn

ObiOne

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is not going to turn out well for Obama and Biden ... they won't do jail time, but several of their underlings will and their legacies will be toast ....

I don’t understand why they’re above going to jail.  If they deserve they should

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Way it is unfortunately. I agree but folks rather prevent a bad look than judgement. 

Putting their butts in jail wouldn’t give a bad look.  It would tell the world that we the people of the United States of America hold our leaders accountable

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

You don’t think our leaders should be held accountable?  You think they should be corrupt and get away with it?

I think they should be held accountable, we witness 1 every day who we believe is corrupt and yell don't, just like i don't believe Obama is.... my opinion, and your opinion so 🤷‍♂️

Just now, DB2point0 said:

So your thought process is to replace him with a corrupt lifetime politician that is struggling with dementia.   Real smart

corrupt vs corrupt 

Sexist vs sexist

We've had one for nearly 4 years time to muddy the waters and try something new

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

corrupt vs corrupt 

Sexist vs sexist

We've had one for nearly 4 years time to muddy the waters and try something new

You don’t even know who you’re voting for yet.  His VP hasn’t been named and they’ll be the one to finish the term if Biden were to win.  I think that’s the plan, Hillary can’t win it so try to win it with somebody else and let her (VP) finish the term.  

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Think it's a ma'am. She nags like one even when she is out of her mind! 🤣

Don’t you have a ponytail?  Your pic looks like an old man with long hair in the back.  Or are u just an  old ugly woman?  

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Don’t you have a ponytail?  Your pic looks like an old man with long hair in the back.  Or are u just an  old ugly woman?  

Nice try. That is actually the author Dr. Patrick Taylor, who wrote the Irish Country Doctor series with Barry Laverty a main character. So, now, we can strike that off the list of the zillion things you didn't know! 😏

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nice try. That is actually the author Dr. Patrick Taylor, who wrote the Irish Country Doctor series with Barry Laverty a main character. So, now, we can strike that off the list of the zillion things you didn't know! 😏

Ok, thanks for the info.  I do know two things.  Liberals trigger easy, and Donal Trump is your president

i googled it to see what it’s about.  Sounds interesting.  I’ll tell my grandma about it.  She enjoys reading books like those.