Why Obama targeted Flynn

ObiOne

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

You don’t even know who you’re voting for yet.  His VP hasn’t been named and they’ll be the one to finish the term if Biden were to win.  I think that’s the plan, Hillary can’t win it so try to win it with somebody else and let her (VP) finish the term.  

#That’sThePlan...

BAD8CA02-E090-4DA0-9327-A3F53C77BC7F.jpeg

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Biden has been around muddying the waters, making racial slurs since the 70’s

Put his remarks vs trumps up here and I'll decide which way to go... and don't be bias lay it all on the floor :munch:

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Put his remarks vs trumps up here and I'll decide which way to go... and don't be bias lay it all on the floor :munch:

Already an entire thread about Biden’s racial slurs. Go read them there.  Trump is for all Americans.dont be biased and fail to see it

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Already an entire thread about Biden’s racial slurs. Go read them there.  Trump is for all Americans.dont be biased and fail to see it

Just what I figured the response would be 

37 minutes ago, JETT said:

Most of that article is taken out of context.  He spoke of illegal immigrants being criminals and rapists, and the ban on Muslims entering the country was at a time where Muslims were attacking folks throughout the world.  Democrats would rather not secure our country.

quick question for you humanitarians.... is Muslim a race?

40 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Most of that article is taken out of context.  He spoke of illegal immigrants being criminals and rapists, and the ban on Muslims entering the country was at a time where Muslims were attacking folks throughout the world.  Democrats would rather not secure our country.

quick question for you humanitarians.... is Muslim a race?

45 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Kinda like most of your responses, pretty predictable

Keep reading down the article 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Is Muslim the only thing you read out of that article :rofl:

I read that you can’t answer the question yourself, yet you believe what the media tells you is racist.  You should educate yourself more about geography, ethnicity, humanities, civilization, etc before you embarrass yourself further.  Remember, Bev didn’t touch the question either.  At least he’d know not to believe wiki, I bet

• Like 2